Windows 10: can't login to my pc

Discus and support can't login to my pc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hey, i used to sign in with a 4 digit pin ,but today when i turned my computer on , it was asking me password, i entered the old password, i tried to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by parthvani, Dec 3, 2018.

1. parthvani Win User

can't login to my pc

hey, i used to sign in with a 4 digit pin ,but today when i turned my computer on , it was asking me password, i entered the old password, i tried to reset password if outlook and tried to sign in but i still won't open,it is also not connecting to internet while loghing in so i can't even use forgot password. please help me i.

:)

parthvani, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Dec 3, 2018
  4. can't login to my pc

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

can't login to my pc

1. can't login to my pc - Similar Threads - can't login

2. Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11: Hi, I use windows 11 laptop, lenevo thinkpad Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts - Here I have logged in my personal Microsoft account and one workplace account. But when I try to add one more workplace account, it shows me error. This is my office email ID which I want to...
  3. Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login into my workplace account in windows 11: Hi, I use windows 11 laptop, lenevo thinkpad Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts - Here I have logged in my personal Microsoft account and one workplace account. But when I try to add one more workplace account, it shows me error. This is my office email ID which I want to...
  4. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  5. Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store

Can't login to the Xbox app, Minecraft launcher or Microsoft store: I have tried a bunch of different solutions like WSreset but to no avail. I have no problem logging into the Xbox website at all but when I try to log in to for example the Xbox app, I choose either my account or another account, and then a brief popup window opens and closes...
  6. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  7. Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...

Dynamic Lighting turns my Logitech keyboard lights off at the login screen and I can't see...: ******Please add the option to allow the backlight on the keyboard when the laptop is locked so that I can see the keys.******Logitech G413 can control the lighting with the built in function button+lightkeyF7 when "Use Dynamic Lighting on my devices" is toggled "On" but...
  8. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...: Im unable to change my signin name on my version of Windows 10. Im on a pc. I accidentally used my email address when I re loaded Windows, and now I can't remove it. Can anyone help me?...
  9. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...: Im unable to change my signin name on my version of Windows 10. Im on a pc. I accidentally used my email address when I re loaded Windows, and now I can't remove it. Can anyone help me?...
  10. Im on Windows 10. pc. I need to change my login name on the Windows signin. I can't seem...

in Windows 10 Customization