Windows 10: Can't login to my pc

Discus and support Can't login to my pc in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I recently changed my name from C:/users/vikas semwal to c:/user/vizard As i have to remove the white space But now when i am trying to login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by vikassemwal, May 4, 2020.

1. Can't login to my pc

I recently changed my name from

C:/users/vikas semwal to

c:/user/vizard

As i have to remove the white space

But now when i am trying to login

It's not accepting my password..

I also reset it many time

But it always say incorrect password

although i am able to login into my account in my mobile browser with the same credentials

Please help me out.. As i have really important files in my laptop

:)

vikassemwal, May 4, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 4, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, May 4, 2020
  4. Can't login to my pc

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to my pc

1. Can't login to my pc - Similar Threads - Can't login

2. Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to company email with Windows 10 Mail app: My company is currently subscribed to Microsoft 365 email. When logging into our email we will be redirected to our company login page. Previously I was able to add my company email to the Windows 10 Mail app as it would redirect me to the company login page. The same happens...
  3. I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app

I wanted to send feedback to Microsoft, can't login to app: I wanted to complain about having to do a system restore where evidentally all my drivers had been changed and I am thinking KB4497165 was to blame because I noticed it after I restored sitting in windows update wanting to install (again I assume). I wanted to log feedback so...
  4. I can't login to my gmail/apple account on mail apps of win 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't login to my gmail/apple account on mail apps of win 10.: Hi, I got into a problem that I can't add my Google and Yahoo account on mail apps of win 10. I'm sure that the problem doesn't related to any account issue because the apps is crashing when I click to add an account before the user and password page, that the...
  5. Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login on Windows 10 + a lot of functions not working: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mariadias8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmw4yb/cant_login_on_windows_10_a_lot_of_functions_not/
  6. Can't Login to PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't Login to PC: In an attempt to fix an automatic alt-tab issue I was having with games on my PC, I disabled all processes and startup applications. After resetting my PC, I noticed I couldn't login with a PIN anymore. This prompted me to login with my outlook password, but that is not...
  7. Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Acer laptop- forgot the password.: Split from this thread. I forgot my password to login my labtop Acer 511 series and I dont know what to do and my kids need it to do thier school work. Please someone help asap...
  8. Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function

Can't Login to Microsoft Account via apps/no apps function: Hi, I have a brand new computer, an HP Probook. I have installed all of the updates. I am logged in to Microsoft apps via a local account. I was logged in using my Microsoft account, but when I clicked to "verify" nothing happened. Eventually I switched to a local account...
  9. Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option: I've been using an older computer at work. I came in this Monday to find that the pin no longer works and we don't know what the password is. I tried changing the window's account's password but it doesn't work. I tried looking for options and came across running the...
  10. Can't Login to Xbox Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Login to Xbox Store App: I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in. Example here: https://gfycat.com/littleformalguppy . I have uninstalled, reset, repaired, everything I could to the app and...