Windows 10: Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

Discus and support Can't login to my personal Microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] This happens when I try to login to my Microsoft account. I even created another Microsoft account for the sake of testing but it still doesnt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuryaVamsi, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

Can't login to my personal Microsoft account [​IMG]

This happens when I try to login to my Microsoft account. I even created another Microsoft account for the sake of testing but it still doesnt allow me to login.

:)

SuryaVamsi, Aug 19, 2018

2. MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Can't login to my personal Microsoft account

1. Can't login to my personal Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't login personal

2. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  3. Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft Personal account: Hello,I have an email address that is tied to both 1 Microsoft Organization account and 2 my Microsoft personal account. Before today when I tried to login, I either 1 get prompted to choose either account, or 2 when I enter the email, I get to pick if I want the...
  4. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  5. Can't login to my Microsoft account

Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  6. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Can't login to personal Microsoft account Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to personal Microsoft account Windows 11: Trying to use my personal account in Windows 11 but whenever I go to Accounts > Your info and manage my accounts, I'm always forced to use my work email and it always opens their login domain which requires a work or school email. How can I change this? This is a brand new...
  8. Can't login to personal Microsoft account Windows 11

Can't login to personal Microsoft account Windows 11: Trying to use my personal account in Windows 11 but whenever I go to Accounts > Your info and manage my accounts, I'm always forced to use my work email and it always opens their login domain which requires a work or school email. How can I change this? This is a brand new...
  9. Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account: I would like to install apps from the Microsoft Store, but the only apps listed in the store are those associated with my work. When I try to logout and login with my personal MS account, the login interface informs me that I must use a Work or School account. If I go to...
  10. Can't login to my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login to my Microsoft Account: Hi there, I'm facing an issue with my microsoft account from last three months now. I can not use any Microsoft apps like- Your Phone, Store, Outlook and all of microsoft apps, its shows"0x800704cf" error code. i tried every solution available on online nothing worked then I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant log in to my personal microsoft account

2. how to logon microsoft posonal

3. cant login microsoft personal account