Windows 10: Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account

Discus and support Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been using a pin for 2 years now to login to my account on windows, which is also the same account that I use for onedrive, if it ever asked for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonathanwebb69, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account

I've been using a pin for 2 years now to login to my account on windows, which is also the same account that I use for onedrive, if it ever asked for my password I'd click sign in options and use my pin, since I don't remember my password, now it's only asking for my password, there is no "reset password" option, I am using an ethernet connection, but my pc isn't seeing it, I do have internet and it is still working my pc just doesn't want to see it, I did install a new gpu.

:)

Jonathanwebb69, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 multiple system login crap! [Solved!] Thanks to Kursah!

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-sign-options

Using login credentials is best practice, and is going to be more and more among the norms. You can bypass needing a password if you're NOT using a Microsoft account. But if you are, that's an online linked account...wouldn't make any sense to be able to automatically login to a sync'd account without credentials would it?

If you're using local accounts or non-domain accounts, you don't need to have a password to login. See link above, you'll be able to make the changes you need by following that, in a few minutes your frustrations will be gone. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 22, 2019
  3. New Local Account Not Working In Windows 10

Hi Scott,

This issue could have happened due to corrupted profile on your Windows 10. We suggest that you delete the non-working profile on your PC and try to register it again.

To delete your non-working account, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the *Start menu**. It's the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Family & other users.

• Click on the account you wish to remove.

• Click on the remove button.

• Click on the Delete account and data button.

We also suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account

1. Can't login to my windows 10 desktop with non local account - Similar Threads - Can't login desktop

2. Can't login as my local admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login as my local admin account: I have two local accounts on the PC. Windows automatically logs in as Operator.adminOperatorI removed administrator access from the Operator account and now I can't get it to login as my admin account. I can boot to cmd, make changes to the registry, but they don't take. I...
  3. Can't login as my local admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login as my local admin account: I have two local accounts on the PC. Windows automatically logs in as Operator.adminOperatorI removed administrator access from the Operator account and now I can't get it to login as my admin account. I can boot to cmd, make changes to the registry, but they don't take. I...
  4. Can't login as my local admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't login into my local accounts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login into my local accounts in Windows 10: I'm trying to login to my main account on my PC. however after switching to my work account on Win10 i was not able see my main account later.I checked if it was disabled using lusrmgr.msc and it was. To see if i could login to other local accounts not providing an email, i...
  6. I can't login into my local accounts in Windows 10

I can't login into my local accounts in Windows 10: I'm trying to login to my main account on my PC. however after switching to my work account on Win10 i was not able see my main account later.I checked if it was disabled using lusrmgr.msc and it was. To see if i could login to other local accounts not providing an email, i...
  7. I can't login into my local accounts in Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Can't login to local account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to local account.: Can't login to local account, when try to do so, it shows an error code, We're sorry , But Something Went Wrong. Your Microsoft Account Wasn't changed to local account....
  9. Can't login to local account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to local account.: Can't login to local account, when try to do so, it shows an error code, We're sorry , But Something Went Wrong. Your Microsoft Account Wasn't changed to local account....
  10. Can't login to local account.