Windows 10: Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet

Discus and support Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my laptop, even though I know the password is correct. I changed it and the new password wouldn’t work... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by NadiaOwen, Feb 27, 2020.

1. NadiaOwen Win User

Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet

With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my laptop, even though I know the password is correct. I changed it and the new password wouldn’t work either. On top of that, I see the no internet symbol in the corner, and when I click on it it doesn’t show internet options although the internet is working fine for other devices. I tried logging into safe mode with networking, but nothing changed.

:)

NadiaOwen, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet

Unable to login to the PC after updating to Windows 10 1903 update

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while logging in to the PC after installing the latest Windows update. I appreciate your time and effort in trying to resolve the issue by performing certain steps to login.

To understand the issue better, please respond to the questions below:

1. Is the PC connected to university network/domain network?
    2. Is the computer connected to the internet while you are trying to login to your computer?

If you are not connected to internet, please connect an Ethernet cable to the PC and then try logging.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try booting the PC in to safe mode and check if you are able to login. Refer the article

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If the issue persists, please try the next method.

Method 2:

Since you are unable to login, I would suggest you to try rolling back the update and check. Refer the section
    Go back to your previous version of Windows in the article
    Recovery options in Windows 10

In addition, you can also try resetting the password for the university account and check if you are able to login. In order to reset the password please get in touch with the university.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the result of troubleshooting steps to assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet

1. Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet - Similar Threads - Can’t login internet

2. Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my...: and when i login after using internet all the accounts which were login before in chrome , edge , office gets logged out each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-windows-10-pc-no-internet-with/17682569-5856-43b5-91f1-bf0fccfdef5b
  3. Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my...: and when i login after using internet all the accounts which were login before in chrome , edge , office gets logged out each time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-windows-10-pc-no-internet-with/17682569-5856-43b5-91f1-bf0fccfdef5b
  4. Can’t login to my windows 10 PC/ No internet With the windows 10 PC, I can’t log in to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t login to my desktop pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t login to my desktop pc.: I cant login to my computer. I was installing a new pc part on my desktop. But when i was done, i had to login with my password, that I don’t remember at all. I’ve tried every single password I can think of and none of them worked, I have no idea what of else to do, I’ve...
  6. Can’t login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login to Windows 10: Hello,I’ve tried to connect my user profile to my Microsoft account and after I’ve entered the Microsoft account password and the user password it got stuck so I’ve had to restart the computer. Now, I can’t login because when I enter the Microsoft account password it’s says...
  7. Can’t login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login to Windows 10: Hello,I’ve tried to connect my user profile to my Microsoft account and after I’ve entered the Microsoft account password and the user password it got stuck so I’ve had to restart the computer. Now, I can’t login because when I enter the Microsoft account password it’s says...
  8. Can’t login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Can’t login to Windows while on the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t login to Windows while on the internet: For some reason I can’t login while connected to the internet, I get the ‘incorrect password’ even though I know it’s the right one.. once I disconnect from the internet I’m allowed to login with that same password !? Any idea what’s going on? Thanks submitted by...
  10. Can’t login to PC window account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login to PC window account: Hi, I used to login to my laptop using PIN but suddenly it stopped working and it started saying wrong username and password. So i tried my microsoft account password which i know was right but it still gave me same error everytime. I even tried resetting my account...