Windows 10: Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...

Discus and support Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Looked thru this forum and tried several suggestions. Verified that Cookies are enabled in Internet Explorer, Edge, and Firefox. I am able to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Leroy Port, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...

Looked thru this forum and tried several suggestions. Verified that Cookies are enabled in Internet Explorer, Edge, and Firefox.

I am able to click on "OneDrive" in the File Explorer, and I can click on a recent file, but files older that several months wont open. I am able to open properties, and examine the data attached below.

Just believe that this Cookies Message is false and something else is the problem I cant login.

:)

Leroy Port, Jan 25, 2019

2. OneDrive: "We can't sign you in" - Cannot resolve with cryptic error about browser cookies

Seeing an odd issue on a workstation's OneDrive installation. Getting the following error after attempting to enter the email for login:

Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in  Your browser is currently set to block... 3ypoG.png

As you can see, it suggest that the browser is set to block cookies, however which browser would OneDrive be talking about?

Edge and Internet Explorer are BOTH set to accept all (1st party and 3rd party) cookies. I've also cleaned cookies from them.

What could be going on here? OneDrive is a self contained app it would seem so this kind of a message doesn't really make sense in the first place...

ylluminate, Jan 25, 2019
  3. OneDrive: "We can't sign you in" - Cannot resolve with cryptic error about browser cookies

As @WinniL explained in a comment, the solution (while surprising) proposed actually worked:

1. Set Internet Explorer as the default browser (Default app settings
      -> Web browser -> Internet Explorer)
    2. Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Privacy (tab) -> Settings
      (header): Sites (button) -> Managed websites (header): Remove All
      (button). Then OK and close out of all these.
    3. Visit onedrive.live.com and login here.
    4. Now retry the OneDrive app in the System Tray, et voila!

ylluminate, Jan 25, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...

Cannot login to onedrive

What happens when you try do get to OneDrive in a web browser vs Win10 App ? Open msn.com . You should see that you're signed in in upper R corner. If so, click OneDrive at top, should take you to your files page. Any account settings can be adjusted by clicking gear next to your sign-in logo.

Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in  Your browser is currently set to block... [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block...

1. Cant login to OneDrive, "We can't sign you in Your browser is currently set to block... - Similar Threads - Cant login OneDrive

2. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  3. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't sign you into your account: When trying to sign into a laptop my friends she gets the message We can't sign in to your account. It says to sign out to fix the problem but after signing out it just repeats. We need to access files on the laptop and I have added myself in safe mode and can sign in but...
  4. We can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. We cant sign you into you account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  6. We cant sign you into you account

We cant sign you into you account: I wanted to rename my users folder to my name and I fount a video on YouTube and I changed it from the registry editor, then I restarted my pc and now I am stuck in a TEMP account and I don't know how to get back into my main account. I have updated my pc with all updates...
  7. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  8. we can't sign you into your account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we can't sign you into your account: I have a user account, that no matter which computer he logs into, he gets We can't sign you into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and signing back in....He gets this on any computer he signs into. Any ideas?...
  9. we can't sign you into your account

10. We can't sign you into your account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    We can't sign you into your account: This is a bummer! Or, I am a bummer. I staarted up the Admin account, and it wouldn't sign in. Then, I guess because of the changes I made in the registry, I can't sign in to my normal account. The name is there, the pin is accepted. But rather than saying "Welcome", I'm...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your browser is currently set to block cookes Onedrive error

2. cant sign in to onedrive

3. user cant login to onedrive

4. cant sign in to onedrive as browser is currently set to block cookies Edge,
  5. unable to login to onedrive browser block cookies,
  6. onedrive cant sign you in,
  7. One drive your browser is currently set to block cookies,
  8. cant logon to onedrive,
  9. onedrive your browser is currently set to block cookies