Windows 10: Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password

Discus and support Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Restart my computer this morning, and now we cant get back in. It makes you reset your password every so often so now we forget it. Although we have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DaintySine91106, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password

Restart my computer this morning, and now we cant get back in. It makes you reset your password every so often so now we forget it. Although we have tried everything it could be, it keeps saying wrong password.

When i hit reset password i get a message saying “No drive”. Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password [​IMG]What can we do about this. Im not very good with computers, We only use it for basic things. Dont even want that initial password on it but couldnt figure out how to get rid of it.

:)

DaintySine91106, Apr 22, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    PC login password on Windows 10

Hi,

The password is used for you to be able to login to a specific account. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried using your current password?

Meanwhile, you may not able to recover your local account if you forgot your password. We suggest that you follow the steps in this article: Reset
    your Windows 10 local account password
    to reset your computer. After you reset your computer, you may create a new local account by clicking on this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password

Windows 10 Login Issues -- Computer Password Does Not Work!

Hi Scott,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account using password login since PIN login is not working. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages when you tried to login?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password

1. Can’t login to pc account on window 10. “No drive” warning when trying to reset password - Similar Threads - Can’t login account

2. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login with Windows account.: I know my windows account information but when I enter my password the computer tells me my password is not correct. I did not make a password recovery disk and I don’t have any options on the screen for “forgot password” only reset password which tells me that I can’t reset...
  3. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login with Windows account.: I know my windows account information but when I enter my password the computer tells me my password is not correct. I did not make a password recovery disk and I don’t have any options on the screen for “forgot password” only reset password which tells me that I can’t reset...
  4. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to login to account even when resetting password

Unable to login to account even when resetting password: My parents are unable to login to their microsoft account and therefore locked out of using the laptop. We've tried resetting password multiple times my email is the recovery one and it seems to be able to sign in on the phone, but when trying to use that new password to...
  6. Unable to login to account even when resetting password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to account even when resetting password: My parents are unable to login to their microsoft account and therefore locked out of using the laptop. We've tried resetting password multiple times my email is the recovery one and it seems to be able to sign in on the phone, but when trying to use that new password to...
  7. Unable to login to account even when resetting password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can’t login to PC window account

Can’t login to PC window account: Hi, I used to login to my laptop using PIN but suddenly it stopped working and it started saying wrong username and password. So i tried my microsoft account password which i know was right but it still gave me same error everytime. I even tried resetting my account...
  9. Can’t reset account password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t reset account password: forgot my account’s password so i made another admin account to reset it, it keeps asking me to put in the current password for my old account to reset it (does’t happen with the other account, it just lets me reset it without the current one) does anyone have any tips?...
  10. Can’t login to PC after reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t login to PC after reset: hello, today i reset my pc (while keeping personal data) to remove alot of programs in the hooes my oc would perform better and now it is stuck on the login screen. I put in my microsoft password, it tells me it is incorrect. Ive only used this one but ive reset it anyways...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no drive this feature requires removable media windows 11

2. reset password no.drive warning mean?