Windows 10: Cant login to user

Discus and support Cant login to user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today one of my children tried to login under their user but it doesn't load....it shows a black screen but I can login to my user. Why cant my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JasmineCollier, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Cant login to user

Today one of my children tried to login under their user but it doesn't load....it shows a black screen but I can login to my user. Why cant my children login to their user account for this device?

:)

JasmineCollier, Apr 19, 2020
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Apr 19, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Apr 19, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Cant login to user

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Cant login to user

1. Cant login to user - Similar Threads - Cant login user

2. Cant login not There

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  3. Cant login not There

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login not There: I need help after i restartes the pc i got nowhere to sign at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-not-there/e769bb6e-859a-4c06-a7fe-ca72fd4e8285
  4. I cant Login My 2ed User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant Login My 2ed User: I see My other user But i Cant Sign In it Its Not Deleted But i cant see it On the Login Page. And I cant Delete it Bc I dont have it Backed Up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-my-2ed-user/7a22d1a1-2c8c-4356-a5e5-64d065e2f692
  5. I cant Login My 2ed User

I cant Login My 2ed User: I see My other user But i Cant Sign In it Its Not Deleted But i cant see it On the Login Page. And I cant Delete it Bc I dont have it Backed Up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-my-2ed-user/7a22d1a1-2c8c-4356-a5e5-64d065e2f692
  6. cant login to temporary user profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant login to temporary user profile: Out of the blue this morning, when I turned on my PC I got that "You have been logged in with a temporary profile" message. I can't log off and log in with another user because there is only one option to choose from..When I click on Computer - Local Disk C: - Users, it...
  7. cant login to temporary user profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant login to temporary user profile: Out of the blue this morning, when I turned on my PC I got that "You have been logged in with a temporary profile" message. I can't log off and log in with another user because there is only one option to choose from..When I click on Computer - Local Disk C: - Users, it...
  8. cant login to temporary user profile

9. cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant login: i try to login to my other account but it says i already have a account named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i have no idea what that is but they changed my emaiul, password and phone number for my account. when i try to login it says my account doesnt exist....
  10. Cant login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant login: So I opened my computer today and can't get past the login screen. Under my name it says sign in and everytime I do that it makes me login to my Microsoft account and change the password. I change the password and it doesn't sign me in, I'm just back to where I started. An...