Windows 10: Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin

Discus and support Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 10 21h2, I forgot my windows pin and fingerprint scanner says you have entered the wrong pin many times ,hence enter the pin. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Amit Khinchi, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin

I have windows 10 21h2, I forgot my windows pin and fingerprint scanner says you have entered the wrong pin many times ,hence enter the pin. So fingerprint doesn't work and I can't even use pin.There is no forgot pin option, only these 2 methods are there in sign in option.

:)

Amit Khinchi, Feb 15, 2022

2. Forgot Login PIN

Hello,

I setup a login pin on my Laptop Account using my email address. I forgot my PIN and i cannot access my laptop anymore. How can i remove the PIN using my microsoft account? I already know its password.

KolaynaArnaout, Feb 15, 2022
  3. Can't create pin for login. Pin stopped working

Try the steps here:

• Navigate to PC Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options. Click on I forgot my PIN link.
    • Next, click on the Continue button in the Are you sure you forgot your PIN? screen.
    • You can now add a new PIN and click OK.

Gina_on_the_thread, Feb 15, 2022
  4. Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 15, 2022
Thema:

Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin

1. Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin - Similar Threads - Can't login forgot

2. Forgot PIN, no other login options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  3. I forgot my pin for login

I forgot my pin for login: I forgot my PIN for WIN login password was changed to PIN without my actions..on login I selected "Forgot my PIN"...and continued...How long will it take to receive a PIN? My security info change has been pending for the last 2 hours...Please respond To: *** Email address is...
  4. Forgot windows password but can login with PIN

Forgot windows password but can login with PIN: I forgot my windows login password but remember my windows hello PIN. I can login into my windows with this PIN .Now Widgets on mt PC are not working. I try signing with the windows hello PIN but the app crashes and asks for signing info again.I wanted to create a Forgot...
  5. Forgot windows password but can login with PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot windows password but can login with PIN: I forgot my windows login password but remember my windows hello PIN. I can login into my windows with this PIN .Now Widgets on mt PC are not working. I try signing with the windows hello PIN but the app crashes and asks for signing info again.I wanted to create a Forgot...
  6. Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin

Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin: I have windows 10 21h2, I forgot my windows pin and fingerprint scanner says you have entered the wrong pin many times ,hence enter the pin. So fingerprint doesn't work and I can't even use pin.There is no forgot pin option, only these 2 methods are there in sign in option....
  7. Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10, forgot pin: I have windows 10 21h2, I forgot my windows pin and fingerprint scanner says you have entered the wrong pin many times ,hence enter the pin. So fingerprint doesn't work and I can't even use pin.There is no forgot pin option, only these 2 methods are there in sign in option....
  8. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password: Hi all,My uncle has forgotten his login password and now he's locked out of his computer. I've tried resting the PC but it asked me asks me for the password. I tried entering safe mode following the steps laid out by some one in the forum but when I select the safe mode, the...
  9. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password: Hi all,My uncle has forgotten his login password and now he's locked out of his computer. I've tried resting the PC but it asked me asks me for the password. I tried entering safe mode following the steps laid out by some one in the forum but when I select the safe mode, the...
  10. Can't login to Windows 10 - forgot password