Windows 10: Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

Discus and support Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft a few days ago, but have had no luck logging in : It comes up with ERROR CODE: BAT the second I click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by frankenstein98, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

I bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft a few days ago, but have had no luck logging in :

It comes up with ERROR CODE: BAT the second I click. No chance to enter details.

:)

frankenstein98, Mar 26, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

4. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active.

It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing.

Any suggestions?

JohnMacintosh2, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account

1. Can't login to Windows 10 Minecraft with Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Can't login Minecraft

2. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  3. Cant login minecraft with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant login minecraft with microsoft account: Hi,i have a problem when sigin minecraft with microsoft account,when i click on the login with microsoft account,it just show 2 alley keep spinning for like forever! And i cant login! Does someone have any solution?,thanks...
  4. Can't login to Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Minecraft account: My family has multiple Minecraft accounts. I was asked to migrate one account to Microsoft and now I can't login because my Microsoft account uses the same email as one of the other Minecraft accounts. Please advise....
  5. Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login with Microsoft account bug: Whenever I try to login to my account on the Minecraft launcher, it always sends a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process" and never lets me proceed to the actual login page.[ATTACH]...
  6. Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to my microsoft account in Minecraft Windows 10: When i press on the sign in button on the bottom left it just hangs at the "Signing in with your microsoft account...." and nothing ever happens. Same when I go to "Settings" -> "Profile" -> "Sign in for free". It just hangs at the "Signing with your microsoft account..."...
  7. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I just purchased Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I opened the game was prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account, after clicking the button to do so I was met with a loading screen saying "signing in with your Microsoft account..." however it stays on this loading...
  8. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition: I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though, there's an error message that pops up saying "Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went...
  9. Can't login to xbox account throught minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to xbox account throught minecraft windows 10: 0When I try to login to my xbox account through minecraft windows 10 I get an error that says something went wrong. I have never got to the point where I type in my information. How do I fix this issue?...
  10. Can't login with microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't login with microsoft account: Hello, I tried to do some cleanups both on my desktop and my laptop, but on my desktop, something went wrong. All metro apps were deleted and some shortcuts of normal apps as well. After some searching on the internet, I found out how to add the packages in C:\Program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft win10 bat error