Windows 10: Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option

Discus and support Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been using an older computer at work. I came in this Monday to find that the pin no longer works and we don't know what the password is. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chris Robbe, May 5, 2020.

1. Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option

I've been using an older computer at work. I came in this Monday to find that the pin no longer works and we don't know what the password is. I tried changing the window's account's password but it doesn't work. I tried looking for options and came across running the computer in safe mode. When done, I still can't login. Is there anyway that I can get into the computer to reset the pin or remove the security on it?

:)

Chris Robbe, May 5, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 5, 2020
  3. Reset win10 login pin

Is it possible to reset the windows 10 login pin if you've forgotten what it was?

I managed to get it changed (after *much* trial and error), but it appears to require the old pin to change the pin -- even if you know the password. That's just weird. You should be able to reset the pin at any time if you have the full password.

shawnkhall, May 5, 2020
  4. Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option

Reset win10 login pin

1) You can factory reset your computer
    2)Reset your PIN when you are on your lock screen head over to sign in options and click it
    then click on your sign in with pin and click I forgot my PIN or something like that then follow the instructions on your screen and voila it works! At least it should. Thx for reading!

Moo360gg20, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option

1. Can't login to windows 10. No reset pin or reset password option - Similar Threads - Can't login reset

2. Password reset for login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password reset for login: Have W10 version 21H2 Logon using pin and now realise do not know what password was. But have no option for reset my password on the logon page.David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-for-login/3798714f-eda4-427e-a1e2-e27cd89cca17
  3. Password reset for login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password reset for login: Have W10 version 21H2 Logon using pin and now realise do not know what password was. But have no option for reset my password on the logon page.David https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-reset-for-login/3798714f-eda4-427e-a1e2-e27cd89cca17
  4. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Login Password Reset: We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be...
  5. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Login Password Reset: We have a computer with Windows 10, two login one called Administrator, one Joanne, this computer was a former employee. We can't figure out the login for either account. HELP!! How can I reset other than installing Windows 10? If reinstall Windows 10 will the information be...
  6. Windows 10 Login Password Reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD: Hi All, I need help! I purchased a new HP Laptop for my daughter. I began the setup process and created a PIN for security and created a brand new outlook account for her. After installing an anti virus software it asked to restart the laptop which I did. However I was then...
  8. RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD: Hi All, I need help! I purchased a new HP Laptop for my daughter. I began the setup process and created a PIN for security and created a brand new outlook account for her. After installing an anti virus software it asked to restart the laptop which I did. However I was then...
  9. RESET PIN & RESET PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Resetting login password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting login password: Hey, My uncle passed away in December and we’ve been clearing out his stuff. Today we found his laptops, one is a Dell XPS and runs Windows 10, but of course it’s locked to a password. We don’t have the reset disk for it either. Does anyone know how we can get into the...