Windows 10: Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen

Discus and support Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cant login to my MS accoint on my PC, it throws me back to the login screen right away. No error message nno nothing. This is the second time this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MG_HH, Feb 17, 2021.

1. MG_HH Win User

Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen

I cant login to my MS accoint on my PC, it throws me back to the login screen right away. No error message nno nothing.

This is the second time this is happening. The last time I wasn't able to recover the account = all files were gone!!

:)

MG_HH, Feb 17, 2021
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 17, 2021
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Feb 17, 2021
  4. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't login to Windows 10, throws me back to login screen - Similar Threads - Can't login throws

2. Blurry login screen and can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry login screen and can't login: I was working and noticed my browser was slow so I cleared my cache, then went into my files to get a img and my files would take minutes or not even load. So I turned off a few programs and CPU was 4%-7% and memory was around 28%. I have externals for games and data for some...
  3. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login: I built my pc and have been using it perfectly fine for over a week now but it suddenly started flickering on the login screen and not letting me log on at all. I can't type in my password and I can't even click the power button on screen. I've looked up any ways to fix this...
  4. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login: I built my pc and have been using it perfectly fine for over a week now but it suddenly started flickering on the login screen and not letting me log on at all. I can't type in my password and I can't even click the power button on screen. I've looked up any ways to fix this...
  5. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft login screen on Windows 10 keeps bouncing me back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft login screen on Windows 10 keeps bouncing me back.: Hey all,I have a big problem. I can't seem to login to my computer - and the only user that's setup is with my microsoft live login.A couple of days ago I changed my password, that made me not able to login on my computer. I then changed back to the password that's on the...
  7. Microsoft login screen on Windows 10 keeps bouncing me back.

Microsoft login screen on Windows 10 keeps bouncing me back.: Hey all,I have a big problem. I can't seem to login to my computer - and the only user that's setup is with my microsoft live login.A couple of days ago I changed my password, that made me not able to login on my computer. I then changed back to the password that's on the...
  8. Microsoft login screen on Windows 10 keeps bouncing me back.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Windows 10 login brings me back to the lock screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 login brings me back to the lock screen.: Last night, I shut down and updated my computer. This morning I turned it on and once I put my password in, the screen would flicker black and then take me back to the lock screen. I've been trying to fix this for 5 hours now and I am unable to get into the windows recovery...
  10. pc constantly throwing me back to login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc constantly throwing me back to login screen: PC constantly throwing me back to login screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-constantly-throwing-me-back-to-login-screen/2f0c3341-28bc-4e99-979c-d831e9195386