Windows 10: Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers

Discus and support Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Long story short: I bought a new laptop with Windows 10 Created an account with "PIN" log in type, and did not setup other login variants My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RegimantasRegis, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers

Hello,

Long story short:

I bought a new laptop with Windows 10

Created an account with "PIN" log in type, and did not setup other login variants

My laptop got spilled with juice, and the main cpu is fried No intentions of repairing it, too expensive for a lower-end laptop

Now i've built a new PC with the motherboard H470m DS3H gigabyte, and inserted all my HDD's and SSD's on to that pc from my older broken laptops.

i can boot any windows 10, from my hard drives because those windows accounts is compatible with offline loging in. Login type: with password and update ethernet drivers via USB stick which were previously downloaded.

But my most recent fried laptop had an SSD, and the windows setup guided me to create the "PIN" loging in type which requires internet access.

And now im here, wanting to run windows on an SSD, with an account which i can't log into without internet access, and i can't access windows to update ethernet drivers..

I can only access that SSD via "THIS PC/ LOCAL DISC E.....", while booted on other hard drive with windows.

Can someone help me?

:)

RegimantasRegis, Jan 7, 2021
  2. rez001 Win User

IP configuration not valid - interference from ethernet adapter?

Solution 1: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1or Windows 10

Step 1:

Go to Device Manager → Network adapters.
    Step 2:

Expand it (Network adapters).

Step 3:

Select your network adapter

Step 4:

Right click on your wireless network adapter or Ethernet adapter and then tap “Update Driver Software”.
    (in this case your network adopter is Ethernet adopter so tap your Ethernet adapter)
    Step 5:

Now on a new window you will need to click on “Browse my computer for driver software”.

Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers [​IMG]

Step 6:

Then select “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.

Step 7:

Now choose the “Manufacturer’s drivers” from the list of two and then click next.

Step 8:

After the completion of the process just restart your PC and check if the problem is solved or not. If not, goto solution 2.

Solution 2: No Internet Access In Windows 8.1,windows10

Step 1:

Open command prompt.
    Step 2:

Just go on hitting the enter after typing the each command.
    netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
    netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disable
    netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
    Step 3:

Now to check if the settings are disabled type:
    netsh int tcp show global
    then hit enter.
    Step 4:

Now the thing left is just rebooting your system and just check if the problem is solved or not and just give feedback.*chuckle*Thumbs

rez001, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers

1. Can't login to Windows account without internet, no ethernet drivers - Similar Threads - Can't login account

2. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  3. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  4. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't login into my Microsoft account without internet and there's no button to turn on...

I can't login into my Microsoft account without internet and there's no button to turn on...: Broken System https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-into-my-microsoft-account-without/fad26c80-24ac-41b5-957d-b688692f0d2e
  6. login without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  7. login without internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login without internet: Hi! i got a new machine. i started the session with windows 10, email account, pswd and 3 hints etc Without being connected to the internet. Next time i iniciated a session i was disconnected again and had no problem enetering my laptop. However the 3rd time, i Was connected...
  8. login without internet

9. Can't login to my PC using MS account without internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login to my PC using MS account without internet connection: Hello, I have a laptop which I connected with my Microsoft account, so I can use that to login. I already tried to reinstall the laptop but it didn't help. Like I said, I'd like to login using my Microsoft account. However, I noticed that this is only possible when there...
  10. Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm: Greetings, First time posting here. I need help. I had to replace the motherboard on my new Dell XPS 8940 computer running Windows 10 Pro. In booting back up, it reset the Windows Hello security for my Microsoft account that I use to login (I have no other logins set up)....