Windows 10: Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out.

Discus and support Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Friends, I have normally shutdown the system as usual in night. But after getting back to my Windows I can't able to login.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thameem_023, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out.

Hi Friends,

I have normally shutdown the system as usual in night. But after getting back to my Windows I can't able to login. password fields, Wifi, Ease of Access all are grayed out. Kindly give answer if anyone already faced and solved this issue.

Note: Windows 10 , lenovo E41 15.

Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out. 1ea3ac6b-0aca-4194-a7d0-a46ef816980f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Thameem_023, Dec 25, 2019

2. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out.

Login grey screen

Hi,

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.
    Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out.

1. Can't login to Windows , all buttons greyed out. - Similar Threads - Can't login buttons

2. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  3. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  4. encrypt button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  5. encrypt button greyed out

encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  6. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  7. greyed out button

greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  8. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  9. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...
  10. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...