Windows 10: can't login to windows bluury screen appears

Discus and support can't login to windows bluury screen appears in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I followed the thread on this problem and tried the cmd prompt fixes to clear the caches. nothing has worked. the login fields just don't appear?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by chrisfahey1, Feb 1, 2021.

1. can't login to windows bluury screen appears

I followed the thread on this problem and tried the cmd prompt fixes to clear the caches. nothing has worked. the login fields just don't appear?

:)

chrisfahey1, Feb 1, 2021
  2. txstoby Win User

Login screen does not appear

Sometimes, like half of the time, when I put my laptop in sleep mode, it fails to wake up enough to display the login screen. I must do a hard restart in order for it to appear so that I may login.
    Any suggestions?

txstoby, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 1, 2021
  4. ATIonion Win User

can't login to windows bluury screen appears

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

can't login to windows bluury screen appears

1. can't login to windows bluury screen appears - Similar Threads - can't login bluury

2. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  3. Login Screen WILL NOT appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login Screen WILL NOT appear: My machine boots to display the time, with the Power, Accessibility and Internet buttons down in the corner........But I cannot get the screen to appear to allow me to type in my password.What changed? I was having issues with Windows Hello, so I did a fresh install while...
  4. Login Screen Doesnt appear

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Screen Doesnt appear: hello I just installed a fresh windows 10 from Microsoft website today. when I press the power button of my PC it opens my PC automatically without showing the login screen, I have password set up too the login screen appears only when I restart windows. I am getting this...
  5. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  6. bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues

bluury screen and pixelated text and display issues: Hello Microsoft I’m mustafa and I have been facing a lot of display issues, when I was playing on my laptob suddenly the screen start flickering and then the screen become bad and when I play games I see pixels and the text is pixelated my laptob is Msi katana gf76...
  7. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.: Greetings,all of a sudden, my secondary Win 10 media PC won't let me in. The start screen with MS image and date comes up and then whichever key I press, the PIN screen shows for a second and then returns me to the start image.At first, I thought it was a stuck key so I...
  8. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.: Greetings,all of a sudden, my secondary Win 10 media PC won't let me in. The start screen with MS image and date comes up and then whichever key I press, the PIN screen shows for a second and then returns me to the start image.At first, I thought it was a stuck key so I...
  9. The login PIN screen appears for a second and then goes back to start screen - can't login.

10. Windows 10 login screen not appearing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 login screen not appearing: I boot up my laptop and it gets the page that shows the date and time but when I click, the screen slides up but nothin appears. There is no box to enter my password, only three icons in the bottom right corner. I have tried holding shift and restart but that does not work....