Windows 10: Can't login to windows store and other Microsoft apps.

Discus and support Can't login to windows store and other Microsoft apps. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I try to login I click on my account a blank window pops up and closes. submitted by /u/Yeeaahboiiiiiiiiii [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Yeeaahboiiiiiiiiii, May 30, 2020.

1. Can't login to windows store and other Microsoft apps.

/u/Yeeaahboiiiiiiiiii, May 30, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, May 30, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, May 30, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

Can't login to windows store and other Microsoft apps.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Can't login to windows store and other Microsoft apps.

1. Can't login to windows store and other Microsoft apps. - Similar Threads - Can't login store

2. Microsoft Store and other windows apps are missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and other windows apps are missing: I had downloaded windows 10 yesterday, and today when I was trying to download some apps I couldn't find the Microsoft store nor other apps like photo and video editor.I tried redownloading windows 10 and the Microsoft store is still missing.I have windows 10 Pro....
  3. Can't install Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps

Can't install Microsoft Store and other Microsoft apps: Hello,I recently reset my Windows 10 laptop. However, I don't have Microsoft Store now, and I can't install Microsoft apps, such as Photos. I tried installing Microsoft Store using PowerShell, but i get an error saying "Windows cannot install package...
  4. Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app

Can't login to Microsoft Store or Xbox Companion app: I had my account under and old email I made just for an Xbox 360 account way back when. Today I finally changed it on Microsoft's website updating it to my current email which is now the primary and only email on the account. I can login just fine on my Xbox one X,...
  5. Can't Login to Xbox Store App

Can't Login to Xbox Store App: I changed my primary email alias and haven't been able to use the Xbox app since. When I login it appears to work but I never actually get logged in. Example here: https://gfycat.com/littleformalguppy . I have uninstalled, reset, repaired, everything I could to the app and...
  6. Microsoft Store and other apps

Microsoft Store and other apps: I recently reset my laptop as I found it was running slow and decided to set it up as a brand new laptop again. however since I logged back in, my Microsoft store, mail app, photo app etc are not working. I have tried everything I have read online but known of it is working!...
  7. Can't login to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't login to Microsoft Store: Hello Reddit, Whenever I click "Log In" in the Microsoft Store it opens an "Lets get you signed in" pop-up, I click "Continue" and the pop-up closes by itself. Every time again. I have read multiple articles about this but nothing seems to help Please help ne resolve this...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Store

Can't login to Microsoft Store: Last week my hard drive died, so I had to start from scratch. I just recently started gaming on Xbox and decided to download Gears 5 on PC through the Windows Store. After getting my new hard drive and setting stuff back up, the one thing I can't do is log back into the...
  9. Can't Login to Microsoft Store

Can't Login to Microsoft Store: Hi all, Using Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803 build 17134.407, fully updated, I can't login to Microsoft Store. The message I always get is, "you'll need the Internet for this", error 0x800704cf. The account I'm using is obviously valid, not expired, and I am using it...
  10. Can't login into Microsoft Store

Can't login into Microsoft Store: Ok so, when I go into the store and I try to download something like anything the sing in window pops up for like 1 millisecond and then it disappears so this prevents me from loging into my account. Is there any way to fix this?? If there is please get to me Microsoft Team....