Windows 10: Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought a new HP all in one desktop running Windows 11. All worked fine for about 2-3 weeks and suddenly I can no longer stay logged in on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonPottenger, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10

Just bought a new HP all in one desktop running Windows 11. All worked fine for about 2-3 weeks and suddenly I can no longer stay logged in on the Windows 11 machine. Both Edge and Chrome both do the same thing. I was able to delete all the cookies and get in once but then the next time I open the browser doesn't matter which one enter User ID and password and check the box to stay logged in. it immediately goes to a blank screen with the webpage tab saying, "successful logout". If I go back to my old Windows 10 machine I have no problem. This appears to be a Windows 11 problem based on what

:)

DonPottenger, Jun 25, 2022
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

Yahoo / at&t webmail

Att has entirely moved over to yahoo mail.
    I decided to check the webmail version (I usually just use Win 10 email)
    and found over 2700 messages even though my win 10 mail was empty.

Does anyone know the setting : delete all messages older then say
    a month?

Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10 [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Jun 25, 2022
  3. Bree Win User
    Yahoo / at&t webmail

Don't think there is one, but you can tick this box to select all in your Inbox.....

...untick all the ones you want to keep, then click the Delete icon.

They will be moved to the Deleted items folder which periodically empties automatically. If you deleted something you need you can move it back to the inbox (if you don't wait too long).

Or you could just leave it alone. it's not as if you'll need the space any time soon....

4. thomaseg1 Win User

Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10

Yahoo / at&t webmail

Thanks, manually deleted all of them. I hate webmail. Guess I'll have to schedule a web drop in from time to time.

What I was hoping for were options found in the Gmail webmail settings.'
    I appreciate your trying anyway.

thomaseg1, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10

1. Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't login Yahoo

2. Can't login in to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login in to Windows 11: Yesterday I tried to use windows rdp for the first time but it didn't accept my Microsoft password so I resetted my password and it worked. After I shut the PC without disconnecting I was remoting from and came home I couldn't login to Windows. I'm using a pin but when I...
  3. Can't login on windows 11,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login on windows 11,: Hey,Recently, since a few days, every time I try to log in on windows 11, It says something like I can't use surtain symbols while all I'm doing is logging in with my regular password.I've noticed as well that the backspace button and the K button do not work, plus, I can't...
  4. Can't login on windows 11,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login on windows 11,: Hey,Recently, since a few days, every time I try to log in on windows 11, It says something like I can't use surtain symbols while all I'm doing is logging in with my regular password.I've noticed as well that the backspace button and the K button do not work, plus, I can't...
  5. Can't login to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows 11: When attempting to login in to Windows 11 I get a message that says, "your device is offline. try a different sign-in method." I cannot access any other sign in methods after selecting "forgot PIN." The computer will not enter safe mode without me being able to sign in. I've...
  6. Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Yahoo webmail on Windows 11 - works on Windows 10: Just bought a new HP all in one desktop running Windows 11. All worked fine for about 2-3 weeks and suddenly I can no longer stay logged in on the Windows 11 machine. Both Edge and Chrome both do the same thing. I was able to delete all the cookies and get in once but then...
  7. Yahoo / at&t webmail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo / at&t webmail: Att has entirely moved over to yahoo mail. I decided to check the webmail version (I usually just use Win 10 email) and found over 2700 messages even though my win 10 mail was empty. Does anyone know the setting : delete all messages older then say a month? [img] 160741
  8. Webmail

in Browsers and Email
    Webmail: If I was to change to Webmail would it take both my gmail and plusnet address's?? also could I transfer all address's to it, I have them in a CSV file. Win10 149805
  9. WINDOWS 10 NOT WORKING YAHOO

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 NOT WORKING YAHOO: I HAD A SMALL ISSUE,SO MICROSOFT SUPPORT HAD ME TO A RESET. NOW I CANNOT GET MY YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT TO WORK WITH WINDOWS 10. IF I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET/FACEBOOK/UTUBE BY E-MAIL, MY YAHOO DOES NOT SHOW UP. HAVE SPENT WEEKS WITH MICROSOFT SUPPORT, THEY DO NOT...
  10. No spelling corrector in Yahoo webmail with EDGE?

in Browsers and Email
    No spelling corrector in Yahoo webmail with EDGE?: I use Yahoo webmail as my e-mail application. With the Explorer browser it had an orthographic corrector for several languages. Now, with Edge, Yahoo webmail seems to have lost this function completely. Is that so? 25038