Windows 10: Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition

Discus and support Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and this error message shows up whenever I click "Microsoft Login". I do not have a Mojang Account, but it'll let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IneedHelp86, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition

I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and this error message shows up whenever I click "Microsoft Login". I do not have a Mojang Account, but it'll let me go into the login screen there. I cannot use my Microsoft Login there so currently I don't have any way to play Minecraft on my PC right now. This is on Windows 10 version 1909
    Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition 3264ecd1-62bd-4b94-b569-5dc1a63cf84d?upload=true.png

:)

IneedHelp86, Dec 29, 2020

2. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

Hi Juan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while accessing the Minecraft Java Edition website.

If you are using a specific browser, I would suggest you to try using any other browser and see if you face the same issue while accessing and downloading Minecraft Java Edition.

However, you can also get in touch with the
    Mojang Technical Support team
    for further assistance regarding the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 29, 2020
  3. SmithErikson, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition

Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition

this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand.

my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it.

Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that actually works

I recently changed my password because of a security issue now that game will not let me in.

get off your **** asses and fix it.

Ev1lMrHyde, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition

1. Can't Login using Microsoft Login in Minecraft Java Edition - Similar Threads - Can't Login using

2. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  3. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  4. why I can't login my mircosoft acont on minecraft java edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I can't login my mircosoft acont on minecraft java edition?: can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-login-my-mircosoft-acont-on-minecraft/a8e26b9c-bd5d-4da0-ad33-a487d0be53ec
  5. why I can't login my mircosoft acont on minecraft java edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I can't login my mircosoft acont on minecraft java edition?: can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-login-my-mircosoft-acont-on-minecraft/a8e26b9c-bd5d-4da0-ad33-a487d0be53ec
  6. Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration: -The migration was successful. There is no option to reattempt in the Mojang portal seriously, people stop sending me there.-There is no option in the Minecraft Launcher to use anything other than a Mojang account to login. Yes, I have tried using minecraft.exe to bypass the...
  7. Blank login screen for minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank login screen for minecraft java edition: when i want to login inyo my account this screen appears and it just black. nothing else e mail, password etc. how can i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-login-screen-for-minecraft-java-edition/83298bf0-1480-4aeb-ae62-4d469eb1dd32
  8. Can't Login using Microsoft Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login using Microsoft Login: I bought Minecraft Java Edition, and this error message shows up whenever I click "Microsoft Login". I do not have a Mojang Account, but it'll let me go into the login screen there. I cannot use my Microsoft Login there so currently I don't have any way to play Minecraft on...
  9. Minecraft Java Login Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Login Issue: When I went on the launcher it made me log back in and it said I could only play the demo and that I hadn't paid for the game even though I have been able to play on it previously. I don't know why this happens and I want to be able to get back on my account....
  10. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.: I have been having a problem with my account not being able to login to the Minecraft.Net Website, I have two Pc's at home, I try logging into my account their, and it works, but when I try logging in to my own Pc, I click Log in, and it doesn't respond, it tells me to verify...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mojang login

2. microsoft java edition loading page

3. mojang java edition login problems

4. minecraft I accidentally logged on how to log in