Windows 10: Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account

Discus and support Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffuchu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrjxde/cant_login_using_pin_any_other_way_signin_no/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/puffuchu, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account

/u/puffuchu, Jul 15, 2020
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Can't use my PIN to login any longer

Hi Tim,

To further assist you in signing in to your Windows computer, you can follow the steps provided below:

• From your
      lockscreen, check if the "Sign-in option" is available.

• Then click the option to use PIN.

• Enter PIN.

If that didn't work, we highly suggest that you create a new account/PIN that you can use to log in to your computer.

For more information on how to create a user account in Windows, you can click in this

support article

Let us know if you need further help.

Anne Fuj, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account

1. Can't login using pin, any other way sign-in? No microsoft account - Similar Threads - Can't login using

2. Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?: Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-eliminate-the-need-to-use-a/cc4ea5ce-a9ff-4119-b7f8-e6e6ee34bb35
  3. Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11?: Is there any way to eliminate the need to use a PIN to sign into Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-eliminate-the-need-to-use-a/cc4ea5ce-a9ff-4119-b7f8-e6e6ee34bb35
  4. Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available: I can't login to my desktop using PIN number. The system is looping whenever I choose to reset even though I did not forget my PIN. And there are no other options to login except using PIN.Error code received each time: 0x8009002d.This is the 2nd device with login issues....
  5. Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available: I can't login to my desktop using PIN number. The system is looping whenever I choose to reset even though I did not forget my PIN. And there are no other options to login except using PIN.Error code received each time: 0x8009002d.This is the 2nd device with login issues....
  6. Can't login using PIN number and there are no other login options available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Prompted to Create a Pin on Login Screen, Error Message, Can't Use Any Other Method to Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Prompted to Create a Pin on Login Screen, Error Message, Can't Use Any Other Method to Login: I am trying to login to my laptop. I recently changed my pin and updated the fingerprint sensor. I locked my laptop and when I went to sign-in again, my fingertip sensor stopped working and I am now prompted to sign-in with my pin. To do so, I am prompted to login to my...
  8. Can't sign in to microsoft account on any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in to microsoft account on any app: So I've been unable to sign in to my microsoft account on any microsoft app for a few days. I first noticed the problem when I tried playing a game pass game through the Xbox App, after the game was launched as usual I was asked to confirm what account I wanted to use but...
  9. Can't sign in using fingerprint or by any other means

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't sign in using fingerprint or by any other means: I have Dell Vostro and windows 10 .... In my pc when I on it by pressing power button It didn't show the usual screen. When I put my finger on the scanner it don't respond and the other sign in options are also not available. But if any finger other than the assigned one...
  10. any way to get into home PC which uses a microsoft account login ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any way to get into home PC which uses a microsoft account login ?: i use a laptop to remote access my home PC which i cannot physically reach right now. but there was a bug with the remote access i think, and i had to restart my home PC to get out of the perma blackscreen. right now, it has restarted and is on the log in page, and is...