Windows 10: Can't login usless I do it straight away

Discus and support Can't login usless I do it straight away in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I can't log in unless I do it straight away, Otherwise, the keyboard doesn't work. When I try to restart it says Are you sure as someone is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PaulBlack4, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Can't login usless I do it straight away

Hello,

I can't log in unless I do it straight away, Otherwise, the keyboard doesn't work. When I try to restart it says Are you sure as someone is logged on. Tried all the usual to get it working, Also VirusScan & Spyware. Wondering if the computer is logging in an admin. There's only me on a computer.

No updates pending

Thank you.

Paul

:)

PaulBlack4, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Bruce SX Win User

Can't login usless I do it straight away

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Can't login usless I do it straight away

1. Can't login usless I do it straight away - Similar Threads - Can't login usless

2. Why is human support usless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is human support usless: Hi all,I waited to speak to two different humans and they both hung up on me because I have a weirder problem, I gave them everything they need and still no help at all its sad as to see I have wasted my time. All I need is to understand why my windows Activation Code from...
  3. Why is human support usless

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is human support usless: Hi all,I waited to speak to two different humans and they both hung up on me because I have a weirder problem, I gave them everything they need and still no help at all its sad as to see I have wasted my time. All I need is to understand why my windows Activation Code from...
  4. Why is human support usless

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Is there a way to open tab collections straight away when edge is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to open tab collections straight away when edge is opened: I have tabs that i use every day for work. I was wondering if there is a way to open them as soon as edge is launched.The option to open tabs om launch removes my collections. Is there a way to avoid this Thanks Sam...
  6. Is there a way to open tab collections straight away when edge is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to open tab collections straight away when edge is opened: I have tabs that i use every day for work. I was wondering if there is a way to open them as soon as edge is launched.The option to open tabs om launch removes my collections. Is there a way to avoid this Thanks Sam...
  7. Can't do away with any and all sign in requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't do away with any and all sign in requirements: Windows 10 Home. Two years ago a tech set my computer to 'no sign in requirements'. Last week computer suddenly required password, PIN etc... had to provide. I've searched web to reestablish freedom from pass/PIN etc. In Settings/Accounts I've set to NEVER require...
  8. Can't do away with any and all sign in requirements

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't do away with any and all sign in requirements: Windows 10 Home. Two years ago a tech set my computer to 'no sign in requirements'. Last week computer suddenly required password, PIN etc... had to provide. I've searched web to reestablish freedom from pass/PIN etc. In Settings/Accounts I've set to NEVER require...
  9. Simvibe and Simdash don’t start straight away, but after 5 or 10mins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Simvibe and Simdash don’t start straight away, but after 5 or 10mins?: Win10 64 i7 4790k simrig using various games same issue, Simvibe and Simdash don't start when the game starts. As two seperate programs it must be Win10 not allowing them to start but does after playing for quite awhile. Try alt tabbing in and out with mixed results. I'm at a...
  10. how do I go straight to desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do I go straight to desktop: I want to be able to go straight to desktop when the computer wakes up or turns on. I do not want to see 'like what you see' or a login prompt. I am the only one using my computer and am tired of having to click my way to the desktop every time I sit down. These features are...