Windows 10: Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store.

Discus and support Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem: Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store. Why the problem occurred: Changed Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shwan M.A., Jan 3, 2020.

1. Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store.

Problem: Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store.

Why the problem occurred: Changed Microsoft account from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. In the process, everything that could be moved from the file C: \ Users \ Karwa to C: \ Users \ star was moved. Then all the files that could be deleted was deleted, the only thing that was left in the Karwa file is C: \ Users \ Karwa \ AppData \ Local \ MEGAsync \ ShellExtX64.dll which does not go away for unknown reasons. The Karwan account was deleted through the control panel and got its admin rank stripped while the Starnerd account was created there and got the rank as admin.

What I have done to fix the problem: I followed the references in several pages but this one specifically https://support.office.com/en-us/article/why-do-i-receive-the-error-sorry-there -s-an-issue-signing-you-in-right-now-6b226ccd-fbf0-4fe2-bfb6-11e86a09b483 led me here and I have reinstalled office 365 once.

Version of Word: 1902
    Version of Windows 10 Home: 1909 / OS Version: 18363.535

Error code: 0x80070520

Extra: the cause seems to be connected to windows itself. Considering that I can't log in to the Windows store. Nor can I connect my work account to windows via Start menu>Settings>Account>E-mail & app account> add work account. I get the same error everywhere 0x80070520.

:)

Shwan M.A., Jan 3, 2020

2. Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

Hello,

I have an Office 365 from school and I want to sync the email, contacts, etc. to the Office 365 account.

Before this I was able to do it with just a Microsoft live.com email login.
    But I can't seem to be able the do the same process with my school address login.
    I suspect that it tries to connect to an Exchange account at my school, but that does not exist.
    Is there a process to divert it to Microsoft...if that's the issue?

Thanks.

rasmasyean, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Markbayl Win User
    Using Windows 10 Store with Office 365 school account

Hi,

We're having issues accessing the Windows Store using our school Office 365 accounts. We cannot download any apps hence the store continues to advise us that we need to a Microsoft account instead.

All machines are bound to the domain as well.

Any ideas?

Mark

Markbayl, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store.

Mindweaver, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store.

1. Can't login with microsoft account or school account on word office 365 incl. windows store. - Similar Threads - Can't login microsoft

2. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification: Hello,A year ago I transferred to new university which provides Office 365 to it's students. Since accessing Office 365 for the first time, I continuously got notifications stating that there is an issue with my work or school account. Recently, I cloned my laptop onto a...
  3. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification: Hello,A year ago I transferred to new university which provides Office 365 to it's students. Since accessing Office 365 for the first time, I continuously got notifications stating that there is an issue with my work or school account. Recently, I cloned my laptop onto a...
  4. School Account With Office 365 Causing Error Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account: Hi Together,We have upgraded to the latest Windows 11 in our School network.After the upgrade to win11, our users reported they can't login to her microsoft store and can not download apps anymore.Is there a workaround or is there a plan to support business, work, school...
  6. Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Login to Windows 11 Store with Business/Work or School Account: Hi Together,We have upgraded to the latest Windows 11 in our School network.After the upgrade to win11, our users reported they can't login to her microsoft store and can not download apps anymore.Is there a workaround or is there a plan to support business, work, school...
  7. Cannot login to office 365 on child account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to office 365 on child account: I am trying to login to office 365 on my sons child account on his laptop. It says the PIN is incorrect when I enter it. I have logged into this account on both my account and my wifes account on the laptop, using the same email and PIN, but for some reason, my son's account...
  8. Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows

Unable to add/sync school Office 365 Account to Windows: I'm not able to add my account under "Settings > Access work or school". My OneNote can't sync to my account either and my Outlook 2016 doesn't allow me to open the folders after adding the account. How should I proceed?...
  9. Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account

Windows 10 not login with Office 365 account: Hello I have a problem with my Windows 10, after a domain change my Windows and Office applications doesn't login with my Office 365 account. In Office applications a resolve this problem by deactivating modern login in regedit and after this Office applications now can...
  10. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. https://support.office.com/en-us/article/why-do-i-receive-the-error-sorry-there-s-an-issue-signing-you-in-right-now-6b226ccd-fbf0-4fe2-bfb6-11e86a09b483