Windows 10: Can't login with my Microsoft Account for the first time, even though it shows in my...

Discus and support Can't login with my Microsoft Account for the first time, even though it shows in my... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have a "new" refurbished Acer spin 3. I try to log in using my Microsoft account for the first time and it accepts my login address and password, but... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by PattiRyan1, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Can't login with my Microsoft Account for the first time, even though it shows in my...

I have a "new" refurbished Acer spin 3. I try to log in using my Microsoft account for the first time and it accepts my login address and password, but then asks for it again. The second time it tells me it is the wrong password. I have done this dozens of times, I check with the eye each time. I can log into the Microsoft store using a local login and on my other computers no problem. It also shows up as a device in my Microsoft account. What's going on?

:)

PattiRyan1, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jun 29, 2020
  3. ipixiiee Win User
    Can't login to my Microsoft account on windows 10

As the title states, I can't login to my microsoft acount on windows 10. Every time I try it says that my account is already in use by another user on my pc even though there are no other users. Please help

ipixiiee, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Can't login with my Microsoft Account for the first time, even though it shows in my...

I can't login to my Microsoft account.

Hello Rafaelda,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to assist you.

As per the issue description you are unable to login on Windows 10 computer. If this is a Microsoft account and you can't login to the account. I would suggest you to try the steps provided by
    Cliff N in the thread mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Why can’t I sign into Windows 8 with my Microsoft
    Account?

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can't login with my Microsoft Account for the first time, even though it shows in my...

1. Can't login with my Microsoft Account for the first time, even though it shows in my... - Similar Threads - Can't login Microsoft

2. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  3. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't login to my Microsoft account: Something went wrong. [1200] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account/6e1f6afb-72c5-4d9f-baa9-63711e57e4e5
  4. Can't login to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I can't log in with my Microsoft account to windows 11 for the first time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in with my Microsoft account to windows 11 for the first time?: Change login from Local account Microsoft account ?It's the process of getting windows 11 to accept my Microsoft account; it asked for my Microsoft account password it would not accept the password even its the correct password?...
  6. I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, i've been trying to login my account but for some reason i can't, in the store when i select sign in, it creates a popup menu that says "Let's get you signed in", then I press continue, the popup closes and nothing happenNow, in settings, two things happen,...
  7. I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store: Hi everyone, i've been trying to login my account but for some reason i can't, in the store when i select sign in, it creates a popup menu that says "Let's get you signed in", then I press continue, the popup closes and nothing happenNow, in settings, two things happen,...
  8. I can't login to my Microsoft account in settings, even in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't login to my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't login to my Microsoft Account: Hi there, I'm facing an issue with my microsoft account from last three months now. I can not use any Microsoft apps like- Your Phone, Store, Outlook and all of microsoft apps, its shows"0x800704cf" error code. i tried every solution available on online nothing worked then I...
  10. my microsoft account is a child account even though im an adult.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my microsoft account is a child account even though im an adult.: hello. as the subject says. I have the right birthdate and I am of age but either way, my account says that it is a child. I tried looking everywhere for a solution to this problem but there was hardly anything and the ones I found were really vague. I would like to know how...