Windows 10: Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...

Discus and support Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; He knows the PIN but sign in via PIN isn't reponding and he doesn't remember his password or security question answers as he's always logged in via... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Chris Sherry1, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...

He knows the PIN but sign in via PIN isn't reponding and he doesn't remember his password or security question answers as he's always logged in via PIN.Any ideas on how to rest the PIN?

:)

Chris Sherry1, Apr 7, 2023

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 7, 2023
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Apr 7, 2023
  4. aReply4u Win User

Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...

PIN not accepting to login in windows...

welcome : What do you mean by Problem is that,.

"Even there is no option to enter the password"

So comfirm after, you try to type the PIN. You don't

see the option "Forgot my PIN" underneath the [Typing field]

but if you see the "I Forgot My PIN" option : Follow steps to reset it

To reset your PIN:

1. Open Settings.
    2. Click Accounts.
    3. Click Login Options.
    4. In the PIN section, click I forgot my PIN.
    5. Check your password and click OK.
    6. On the next screen, create a new PIN and follow screen instructions
    7. Restart your PC and verify that you can login with the new PIN

if the above steps fail them : Apply the fix on this video

aReply4u, Apr 7, 2023
Thema:

Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...

1. Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin... - Similar Threads - Can't login Pin

2. I can't remember my PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't remember my PIN: Hi!I can't remember my PIN for my desktop. When I try to sign in with password which I can online, hence me writing this question, it states it's wrong. The computer has internet connection, so passwords should be in sync.Not sure what else to do....
  3. I can't remember my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't remember my PIN: Hi!I can't remember my PIN for my desktop. When I try to sign in with password which I can online, hence me writing this question, it states it's wrong. The computer has internet connection, so passwords should be in sync.Not sure what else to do....
  4. I can't remember my PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...: He knows the PIN but sign in via PIN isn't reponding and he doesn't remember his password or security question answers as he's always logged in via PIN.Any ideas on how to rest the PIN?...
  6. Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...

Can't login with Pin, my father in law can't remember any of his secutity questions. pin...: He knows the PIN but sign in via PIN isn't reponding and he doesn't remember his password or security question answers as he's always logged in via PIN.Any ideas on how to rest the PIN?...
  7. My 10-year old son can't remember his PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 10-year old son can't remember his PIN: So my son got a refurbished laptop for Christmas and his mother let him set it up himself. He set up the fingerprint scanner correctly, but he can't remember his PIN and his password doesn't seem to work. So we have a laptop that we can't get into at all. He is the only user...
  8. My 10-year old son can't remember his PIN

My 10-year old son can't remember his PIN: So my son got a refurbished laptop for Christmas and his mother let him set it up himself. He set up the fingerprint scanner correctly, but he can't remember his PIN and his password doesn't seem to work. So we have a laptop that we can't get into at all. He is the only user...
  9. Can't login with PIN

Can't login with PIN: Brand spankin' new laptop with windows 10. I set up a PIN and started transferring stuff from my old laptop. I did a restart and now I can't login.If I enter my PIN, it tells me my credentials cannot be verified.If I try to reset my PIN, it tells me I'm not able to.If I try...
  10. Can't login with PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login with PIN: Brand spankin' new laptop with windows 10. I set up a PIN and started transferring stuff from my old laptop. I did a restart and now I can't login.If I enter my PIN, it tells me my credentials cannot be verified.If I try to reset my PIN, it tells me I'm not able to.If I try...