Windows 10: Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm

Discus and support Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Greetings, First time posting here. I need help. I had to replace the motherboard on my new Dell XPS 8940 computer running Windows 10 Pro. In booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PleasantEmphasis, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm

Greetings,

First time posting here. I need help.

I had to replace the motherboard on my new Dell XPS 8940 computer running Windows 10 Pro. In booting back up, it reset the Windows Hello security for my Microsoft account that I use to login (I have no other logins set up). Now, I can’t login without internet access. I suspect that, while my computer will connect to my LAN just fine, it won’t connect to the internet because of a firewall that disables internet access unless a VPN is connected.

My question is this: is there a way to create a local account or to uninstall that VPN app from the recovery environment or some other way?

I would be most grateful for any help and am happy to provide any other information that might be relevant. Thanks.

submitted by /u/PleasantEmphasis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PleasantEmphasis, Oct 27, 2020

2. "Your internet access is blocked"

You may want to turn off firewall or other security software for a test. This post may help too:

chicagotech, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Block Internet Access

I'm using Windows Phone 8.1 denim edition. I want to block all the internet access to my windows phone.

Tried Kids' corner,but that can be easily skipped.even a phone call returns the main start screen.

I need an idea how to block internet access.Are there any suggestions?

Eranga Hansaja, Oct 27, 2020
  4. bro67 Win User

Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm

Internet Access Blocked

Again, it is a known PLEX issue and a network issue. Suggest you use the Plex forums to help you resolve the Plex server issue.

bro67, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm

1. Can't login without internet access and that's blocked atm - Similar Threads - Can't login without

2. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  3. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....: Conducted a full reset on a Windows 10 laptop belonging to my son. During initial setup, I connected to my Wi-Fi network and logged in using my Microsoft account. Operated fine following the full reset. The laptop was shutdown overnight. Today, I can’t log in to my laptop, as...
  4. Can't login to Windows account on laptop without internet. Cannot access internet settings....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  6. Internet Access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Access is blocked: I'm having problems connecting to the router. The image shows my problem:It just randomly happened one day. I've tried restarting my computer and router's firmware....
  7. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED: [IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I couldn't resolve it. You can see from the picture attached that I am connected to the WiFi network but "Your Internet access...
  8. Internet access blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet access blocked: Attempting to access Router, the message 'Internet Access is Blocked' shows. I have disabled Windows Firewall but still blocked. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access-blocked/72c78239-33c1-42d7-8f66-cbf5e925e8cc"
  9. Internet Access Blocked

Internet Access Blocked: So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message. I even tried turning Windows...
  10. Can't access NAS without internet

Can't access NAS without internet: My access to my Synology NAS is not working anymore since I have moved. At my new place, I don't have internet (yet) and it looks like that is tripping off Windows (maybe it increased security settings???). I have my folders mapped, I used to be able to access my NAS folders...