Windows 10: Can't Login

Discus and support Can't Login in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Somehow I activated my microsoft (or windows) account login. Now on switching my PC on, it calls for a password before I can open it...but it's always... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mycuzzin, Nov 6, 2019.

1. mycuzzin Win User

Can't Login

Somehow I activated my microsoft (or windows) account login. Now on switching my PC on, it calls for a password before I can open it...but it's always wrong! I go through the motions to reset my password (via a code) but even after that, it's still not correct. How do I fix this?

:)

mycuzzin, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 6, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Login :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 6, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Login

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Can't Login

1. Can't Login - Similar Threads - Can't Login

2. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  3. Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign into PC Game Pass Ultimate, looping login action that keep me signed out: I can't login to my PC Game Pass account as it keeps silently failing and keeps me logged out.Steps: it tells me to sign in, I press it, it shows the "Welcome back USERNAME" and I press "Let's go" and it returns back to not being logged in.If I use the "try a different...
  4. I can't login to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my pc: I recently left my job and I had my administrator profile setup with my old work e-mail. Now I can't login as my work e-mail is disabled. Is there a way around this? I would like to delete the old admin profile so I can add a new one, but again I can't log in. I don't want to...
  5. I can't login to my pc

I can't login to my pc: I recently left my job and I had my administrator profile setup with my old work e-mail. Now I can't login as my work e-mail is disabled. Is there a way around this? I would like to delete the old admin profile so I can add a new one, but again I can't log in. I don't want to...
  6. I can't login to my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to my Microsoft account.: I filled out the username and password correctly, and they are all correct, but then the homepage where my profile should be visible doesn't load keep buffering, and it's the same on my mobile and over different networks too....
  7. I can't login to my Microsoft account.

I can't login to my Microsoft account.: I filled out the username and password correctly, and they are all correct, but then the homepage where my profile should be visible doesn't load keep buffering, and it's the same on my mobile and over different networks too....
  8. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  9. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working: I can't login with face ID and my pin and password isn't working. I don't know how else to login or to even perform a hard reset. Please help!laptop dell 7506 2 in 1...
  10. Can't login with face ID and pin isn't working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen