Windows 10: can’t login

Discus and support can’t login in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dimitris lain, Aug 30, 2022.

1. can’t login

About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and that i should use my password in order to unlock it. I used every password i have ever had but nothing. I read that i shoud reset my microsoft acount password from login.live.com, which i did and still nothing. I also tried restarting my laptop holding shift and then go to troubleshooting and then reset this pc and keep personal files but it still asks for my password. Can anyone help or i should cope with the fact that all my documents photographs

:)

dimitris lain, Aug 30, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 30, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool can’t login :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

can’t login

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

can’t login

1. can’t login - Similar Threads - can’t login

2. I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...: I went to uninstall and reinstall some graphics drivers, when I uninstalled them I accidentally pressed “go into safe mode” when installing the graphics drivers.. I’ve done this before in the past but it let me login into the account that had the pin to get out of safe mode....
  3. I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m stuck in safe mode and I can’t get out of it, it won’t let to pin account login due to...: I went to uninstall and reinstall some graphics drivers, when I uninstalled them I accidentally pressed “go into safe mode” when installing the graphics drivers.. I’ve done this before in the past but it let me login into the account that had the pin to get out of safe mode....
  4. Can’t login to Minecraft because of Windows Hello pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login to Minecraft because of Windows Hello pin: I have been trying to login into my Minecraft account for hours. I am stopped by Windows Hello pin. I used to have one for my old laptop but that has been reset, and I don’t remember it. I am using my partners PC so i logged into my account and it gave me the option to create...
  5. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  6. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  7. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  8. Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.

Can’t login. Something happened and your PIN isn’t available.: I was trying to do a clean boot and in msconfig hit “disable all” as was instructed. I then disabled some individual apps from being enabled at start up but just Steam, Spotify, etc. Now when I try to log in, I get this message saying my PIN isn’t available. There’s no way...
  9. Can’t open laptop without Microsoft login

Can’t open laptop without Microsoft login: I was laid off yesterday and the company’s “gift” to me was my laptop. This laptop was connected to the business Microsoft account and requires my Microsoft password to log on. My account however, has since been removed. I can’t get past the password screen. I have tried...
  10. can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted

can’t login after resetting my pc. The specified domain does not exist or could be contacted: Hi there I did a reset on my pc as I thought it might improve performance on running. However after the reset I am no longer able to login on windows sign in as administrator or as guest. Tried shift key+ power button with all available option to recover and it just takes me...