Windows 10: Can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup

Discus and support Can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,I can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup. I am using a new purchased Surface Pro 7. I can only use a local account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nicholas Cui, May 4, 2021.

1. Can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup

Hi,I can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup. I am using a new purchased Surface Pro 7. I can only use a local account to startup my windows 10. The pop up window shows: "something went wrong: Try again, or cancel to set up your device later ". Similar issue raise when I try to logon to my Office 365 and Microsoft App Store. I am using Microsoft product in China.Thx

:)

Nicholas Cui, May 4, 2021
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, May 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

Can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup

1. Can't logon to my online Microsoft Account while windows 10 home startup - Similar Threads - Can't logon online

2. Play Windows Startup at logon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Play Windows Startup at logon: Hey, How to play the Windows Startup (or other sound) In Logon? so, It will be the indicator to open Chrome. Cheers, JB Carreon 177478
  3. Logon loop on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Logon loop on startup.: Hi, After a restart on my Lenovo Thinkpad t490, I entered my pin as usual. However, after the welcome message it returned to the lock screen and did not sign on. I restarted the computer and tried again many times, but I was never able to logon. My operating sustem is...
  4. Microsoft account logon problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account logon problem: Used my laptop on Friday no problem, but today when I tried logging on it said it was an incorrect password. I double checked e-mail and password, Caps Lock was off and language was EN. Went onto my ipad and had no difficulty accessing my Microsoft account, so whilst on there...
  5. can't logon to yahoo mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't logon to yahoo mail account: keep getting an error message that something went wrong, trying to login to my yahoo account on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-logon-to-yahoo-mail-account/65227423-b4a6-4f52-9de0-7d5a4fc5c1b1
  6. I can't logon to my MS account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't logon to my MS account: I try to logon to my MS account and get invalid password message. Tried to recover the password and received 'there is no account associated with my email address'. Tried to create a MS ACCOUNT WITH MY EMAIL ADDRESS and I receive a message 'the account already exists'.Tried...
  7. Avoiding logon at startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Avoiding logon at startup: I have the latest W10 edition/update and now find that I must use my password to open up my laptop. Luckily I still knew it so I was able to log on; but I want to remove this step. What happens at power up is that the laptop sits with a picture screen and says that the...
  8. Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Home: If I decide to go up to Windows 10 upgrade. Do I have to have a Microsoft Account? Or can I just show it by my name and local account? 39755
  9. Administrator logon appears before my account logon page on startup

Administrator logon appears before my account logon page on startup: Hi, I recently restored Windows 10 on my laptop. Since then, something unusual has been happening every time I logon. First, I get the Administrator logon page, which says that "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." [img] Next, when I...
  10. Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon

Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon: when I tried to login this morning to (fairly) recent Win 10 installation, I got a message something like "Group Policy indicates online login, but Windows cannot locate info,contact administrator for help"-I AM the administrator , and I'm trying to log into the server. Any...