Windows 10: Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

Discus and support Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flashh4, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:43 AM.

1. flashh4 Win User

Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are the ones that are visible ! Not sure why they are like this ! Something easy to fix i bet but i'm having a brain failure remembering how to fix this, any help is appreciated !!

:)

2. can t face book or my page

just me on face book

3. can t face book or my page

still not get though it or my page

4. Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

can t face book or my page

yes for face book and not get though it

Thema:

Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

1. Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book - Similar Threads - Can't pics Face

2. Can't look at some of my pics on FaceBook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't look at some of my pics on FaceBook: Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are the ones that are visible ! Not sure why they are like this ! Something easy to fix i bet but i'm having a brain failure...
  3. Looking for some help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for some help: Jump to the bottom for specs/TLDR I built my first PC in November with birthday money (yes I still get birthday money at my age), the PC worked till January. That's when it started doing random restarts and that blue screen with "Your PC ran into a problem and..." This...
  4. I cannot get my cam to open in face book

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot get my cam to open in face book: I am unable to open my cam in facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-get-my-cam-to-open-in-face-book/56fca557-a3a3-44b2-885a-1f9556513006
  5. Face Book hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Book hacked?: I am being hacked 3 times a day I know as I have security notifications turned on. I have got other to check who don’t have that turned on and they are showing they are hacked. Can everyone check your not hacked in FB goto settings, security and login look at your logged in...
  6. games on face book blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on face book blocked: I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next...
  7. Can't open pics ...!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open pics ...!: Dear Community ; Its my first time trying this out . I have pictures I have took , I'm trying to rearrange in my files , but they won't open . I can click on them but not open , I was wondering is there anything I can do to open ? Thank you...
  8. Face Book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Book.: I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in...
  9. pics look like ghost

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics look like ghost: Kids got into my setting and now all the graphics & pics look like ghost. How do I fix it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pics-look-like-ghost/a2dd87ff-23b1-4130-9b93-43efeb9e66f8
  10. face book sign out in Google Chrom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    face book sign out in Google Chrom: my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the arrow does not give log out option in fact it is all the settings in face book. security, games and such, no way to get out....