Windows 10: Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

Discus and support Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by flashh4, Mar 26, 2020.

1. flashh4 Win User

Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are the ones that are visible ! Not sure why they are like this ! Something easy to fix i bet but i'm having a brain failure remembering how to fix this, any help is appreciated !!

:)

flashh4, Mar 26, 2020

2. can t face book or my page

just me on face book

arthurruha, Mar 26, 2020
  3. can t face book or my page

still not get though it or my page

arthurruha, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

can t face book or my page

yes for face book and not get though it

arthurruha, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book

1. Can't look at some of my pics on Face Book - Similar Threads - Can't pics Face

2. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  3. Face Book download to desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Face Book download to desktop: I wanted to download the FaceBook app on my desktop but it doesn't want to open. It requested to do an update of the Microsoft Edge and this was done. But still, it isn't working. Can someone assist me with this?...
  4. my face book

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my face book: My face book page seems to have been deactivated , how can I rectify this fault ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-face-book/a2123143-5371-40a9-ba8c-88c3afcfd9cb
  5. Lost face book password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost face book password: I lost my password and can't open my account, it set me up a new account is there anyway you can help me find my old password using my email address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-face-book-password/a390085d-bd94-4d12-b706-94fa7fe53e85
  6. Can't look at some of my pics on FaceBook

in Browsers and Email
    Can't look at some of my pics on FaceBook: Hey, need some help please ! Some of my pics on Face Book i cannot open as you see in the picture, the ones that are hidden are in JPG but also so are the ones that are visible ! Not sure why they are like this ! Something easy to fix i bet but i'm having a brain failure...
  7. Face Book hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Face Book hacked?: I am being hacked 3 times a day I know as I have security notifications turned on. I have got other to check who don’t have that turned on and they are showing they are hacked. Can everyone check your not hacked in FB goto settings, security and login look at your logged in...
  8. games on face book blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    games on face book blocked: I played angry birds friends on FB and the past 3 wks its stated I needed to update browser. My Windows 10 updated and I checked every where and it shows my flash is up to date so what next...
  9. Face Book.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Face Book.: I am having trouble with my Face Book page. I receive mesages from friends - but they're inaccessible because a message I recieved in June - from a group I no longer belong to - appears in huge print. It pushes all other messages into the background. And they, too, are in...
  10. pics look like ghost

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics look like ghost: Kids got into my setting and now all the graphics & pics look like ghost. How do I fix it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/pics-look-like-ghost/a2dd87ff-23b1-4130-9b93-43efeb9e66f8