Windows 10: Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...

Discus and support Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a £5 micorosft gift card and i planned on spending it on a currency on a game .however when i went to lKe the purchase the gift... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChanceTillon, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...

I recently redeemed a £5 micorosft gift card and i planned on spending it on a currency on a game .however when i went to lKe the purchase the gift card doesnt show as a payment option.this eas the sam for all the games i have.but if i went on to the store to buy a new game ,the £5 shows up as a option.so im assuming ghis must have something to do with in-game/in-app purchasing.ive already added my adress and its valid and als my regions are correclty matched.

:)

ChanceTillon, Sep 25, 2020

2. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Thanks for your response.

I do get a method of payment option, but it does not list my Microsoft account. There is also a place for debit/credit/gift card payments, but my gift card number does not match the spaces needed.

Any other suggestions?

LGSmith1950, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Viktorija L., Sep 25, 2020
  4. Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...

Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

Likely the gift card option in game is for a gift card issued specifically for that game.

I am afraid that if it doesn't give you the option to use your Microsoft account balance for payment, then there would not be a way to side this gift card balance for this purchase

TechGuy_82, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment...

1. Can’t make any in-game purchases as my already redeemed gift card doesn’t show as a payment... - Similar Threads - Can’t game purchases

2. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  3. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  4. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  5. Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card: Hello, I ordered three $10 Microsoft gift cards and did not receive an email or sign that I had gotten the gift cards that I bought. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redeem-10-gift-card/e1f8bc4f-41ad-4628-b66c-5709a5826c94
  6. I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have redeem xbox gift card code but it did not show up in my account as payment: At the details, it said I have 50 dollars but my current balance is at 0 dollars.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-redeem-xbox-gift-card-code-but-it-did-not/a7fd2f99-48d9-499a-98c6-524b1e561023
  7. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  8. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.: Hello today i was bought Forza horizon 4 and when i try reedem code i just see THIS CODE ALREADY BEEN REEDEMED. so i lost my money what to do now ? :/ But game does found my libary not see anywhere , no xobx app , no microsoft website nothink :/...
  9. Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted a game and the redeem CD Key said it was already in use.: Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-a-game-and-the-redeem-cd-key-said-it-was/5bf4ebce-df23-46ae-a4c8-bf4dd881b225
  10. help redeem gift card

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    help redeem gift card: I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeem-gift-card/7ffceeb0-fc29-4b31-b272-6d0b5844405c"