Windows 10: Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10

Discus and support Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have the disk version, I'm not buying it off Steam--Steam isn't even working properly anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taoistmonk, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10

I have the disk version, I'm not buying it off Steam--Steam isn't even working properly anymore.

:)

Taoistmonk, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Jim Brook Win User

Civ 4 on Windows 10

I have found a patch numbered 3.19 but it seems to be for a version of Civ 4, "Beyond the Sword", which I do not have? Will it work for the original Civ 4?

Thanks.

Jim Brook, Apr 29, 2021
  3. deanjeff Win User
    Civ 4 on Windows 10

Sorry I dont even remember how I reinstalled but I did but wouldnt work maybe they changed it since? wish I had better news I heard civ 6 is coming out maybe it will be good and we wont need civ 4 I dought it I really like 4

deanjeff, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Smigze Win User

Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10

Civ 4 has stopped working...

I get "Civ 4 has stopped working" right after I try to run one of its expansions. The vanilla Civ 4 runs fine, but I want to play the damn expansions.

Using a laptop with Windows 8

Smigze, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10

1. Cant make civ 4 work on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Cant civ

2. Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled: I cant enable driver signature enforcement. i'm trying to play a game that needs easy anti cheat and for that to run it needs DSE to be enabled, how ever i cant enable DSE. Ive tried using admin command prompt and running the commands bcdedit /set testsigning off and...
  3. Cant see wifi options because of drivers not being installed properly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant see wifi options because of drivers not being installed properly: I performed a network reset to disconnect from a vpn that I wasn't able to isolate to disconnect from it, the vpn connection is gone but now wifi connections don't show up, i can only connect to ethernet, says drivers may not be properly installed even tho it said they would...
  4. I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my password on my Microsoft account and I cant change it.: Hello,I have a problem with my Microsoft windows account and I cant sign into it because I forgot the password. When I click "Forgot my PIN" it says "Just a moment" and loads for 5 seconds then it gets back and every time I do this is always the same. I tried so many...
  5. My laptop Dell Latitude E7470 Windows Cant Active

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop Dell Latitude E7470 Windows Cant Active: I buy republished laptop it's come with windows 10 pro, but I can't active it, it says log in with the same account Microsoft account that login before, I buy from this retailer store so I no longer know who uses this laptop before. that screenshot taken from this laptop...
  6. Cant update to newest Windows version.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update to newest Windows version.: Hey! I've been running into this problem for a while now but now I need to actually resolve it so I can do something. When I try to update it will get to a point where it will restart and say "Undoing changes made to your device". I have looked in the update history after...
  7. Cant type a period/dot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant type a period/dot: When im signing in or logging in to any account or typing in google or youtube i cant type a '.' . Im using my laptops keyboard on my laptop so no external devices and when i press the '.' button with shift it works so its not broken , so what can i do?...
  8. I cant install/update windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant install/update windows: Hello! I recently installed windows 1803, because i had the wrong boot USB, and i noticed that i cant update/install windows 20H2. When i try to install,it blue screens restarts into windows and gives me this error: The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error...
  9. CANT LOGIN TO ANYTHING

in Windows 10 Customization
    CANT LOGIN TO ANYTHING: Ok so i have been annoyed so much now i cant login to anything microsoft related on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-anything/1ceaf5d6-2d7d-4529-aeca-e431eff501c9
  10. since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    since ive downloded windows 10 my laptop is terrable cant find nothing: ive had windows 7 now ive updated to windows 10 cant do nothing with it I cant even sort home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-ive-downloded-windows-10-my-laptop-is/6adafbec-8f65-4d67-8670-31085d21430a