Windows 10: Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

Discus and support Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear, I have Windows 10 Pro with Arabic Language back. After adding the Arabic Language it was made as default display Language, tried to change it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManalFaress, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

Dear,

I have Windows 10 Pro with Arabic Language back.

After adding the Arabic Language it was made as default display Language, tried to change it back to the English (United States) but it is disabled, So I have to Add another English language in my case English (United Kingdom) but still can't make the English (United States) as my Default Display Language... and If I remove the English (United Kingdom) it automatically change the default display language to Arabic and even if I remove the Arabic Language I still have the English (United States) dimmed.

Please I need help as it's very annoying and conflicting to have two English Language Keyboards added to the system.

My Question is How to make the English (United States) back as my default display language?

Thank you Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack 23cf1a05-1b77-428d-8d3d-6322fabf7fc8?upload=true.jpg

:)

ManalFaress, Sep 5, 2018

2. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

Hi there,
    When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options:
    Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently...

thanks!

Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack [​IMG]

Yardankerty, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

The difference is the spelling of some words, default measurement system and default formats for currency, date and time. The spelling cannot be changed later without downloading and installing a language pack and applying it.

Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack [​IMG]

The formats can be changed to whatever user prefers. US English has by default first day of week Sunday, UK English Monday. US English Windows uses by default 12 hour clock (12 AM to 11:59 PM) and has date format as MONTH DAY YEAR, whereas UK English has 24 hour clock (00 to 23:59) and DAY MONTH YEAR.

Default currency sign is in US English Windows $, in UK English version £. In addition the default measurement system in US English Windows is U.S. and in UK version metric.

The UK (GB) English Windows 10 is also known as English International, see for instance the name of UK English Windows 10 TH2 version 1511 official ISO images which MS has named as Win10_1511_1_EnglishInternational_x64.iso.

Kari, Sep 5, 2018
  4. randybw57 Win User

Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

Cortana Language: No option for English - United States

My laptop recently updated to the latest Windows 10.

As part of the Cortana setup there is 'Cortana Language' setting.

On my system I have the option of selecting:

English - (United Kingdom)

English - (Canada)

English - (Australia)

English - (India)

My 'Region & Language' settings are

United States

English (United States)

Any idea why I don't have a 'English - (United States)' option for Cortana Language?

Thanks

randybw57, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack

1. Can't make English (United States) as my default while using Arabic Language Pack - Similar Threads - Can't English United

2. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  3. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Windows Display Language: English United States: Hi.How do I remove English United States as a display language? English United States is not listed as a keyboard, as my region, or in any other visible Windows settings. However, I've got English United Kingdom and English United States as my two display languages. I've...
  4. Remove Windows Display Language: English United States

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?: Hello All,I have one issue that my windows keep mixing Arabic and English together somehow, even I chose English to be my default language.I added Arabic Language in order to add it to my keyboard then this issue came up, I removed Arabic from my settings but still my windows...
  6. Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Arabic language is displaying while my default language is English?: Hello All,I have one issue that my windows keep mixing Arabic and English together somehow, even I chose English to be my default language.I added Arabic Language in order to add it to my keyboard then this issue came up, I removed Arabic from my settings but still my windows...
  7. Can someone send me a .CAB of the English (United States) language pack? (Don't have...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone send me a .CAB of the English (United States) language pack? (Don't have...: Schewpid fookin computar won't let me type aht syins submitted by /u/CryloTheRaccoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0cf8q/can_someone_send_me_a_cab_of_the_english_united/
  8. language pack english united kingdom experience

language pack english united kingdom experience: cant get rid of this pack and it is trying to take over all language option and just did a fresh clean install of the system with usb that is write protected have only gone into windows update and signed into Microsoft account please help cant find a way to get rid of this...
  9. Issues with Arabic Language Pack

Issues with Arabic Language Pack: So, I downloaded the Arabic LP for Arabic class, just for occasional use, however immediately after downloading it, the entire computer decided that Arabic was the main language it wanted to use, even after switching to English. On boot up, my computer says it is in French,...
  10. OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK! Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States): Hi there, When choosing the Win 10 install I am given these options: Select Language: English (United Kingdom), English (United States) are there any major differences? apart from the obvious one - certain words are spelt differently... thanks! [img] 46469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CANT FIND ENGLISH UNITED STATES IN WINDOWS 7

2. english united kingdom local experience pack australia

3. download english (united states) local experience pack