Windows 10: Can't make in-app purchase

Discus and support Can't make in-app purchase in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot make an in-app purchase in my Tomato - Be Focused app. I am running Windows 10 and got the app for free in the Windows 10 store. I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JudyShackelford, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Can't make in-app purchase

I cannot make an in-app purchase in my Tomato - Be Focused app. I am running Windows 10 and got the app for free in the Windows 10 store. I get this error message when I am in the app and click the "get it" button within the app when it tells me I need to purchase a lifetime upgrade for $0.99. The error message says: The purchase did not complete. The user may have cancelled the purchase. ExtendedError. Anybody have any suggestions? Your help would be really appreciated. Thanks.

:)

JudyShackelford, Jan 30, 2019

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Can't make in-app purchase

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Can't make in-app purchase

1. Can't make in-app purchase - Similar Threads - Can't app purchase

2. Unable to Make a Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Make a Purchase: I am in my mid 50's yet the website denies me the option to renew my office product because it believes I am underage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-make-a-purchase/c795abb1-5f07-4cd9-890e-0f9c8459f191
  3. Unable to Make a Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Make a Purchase: I am in my mid 50's yet the website denies me the option to renew my office product because it believes I am underage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-make-a-purchase/c795abb1-5f07-4cd9-890e-0f9c8459f191
  4. Why i can't make in App Purchases?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't make in App Purchases?: Hi Support-teamWhenever i want to make an In App Purchase in the "Sherlock Hidden Cases" i always get a Message that there is no permit for that In App Purchase.Why is this?.Here are some Info about my DeviceEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Install at...
  5. Why i can't make in App Purchases?

Why i can't make in App Purchases?: Hi Support-teamWhenever i want to make an In App Purchase in the "Sherlock Hidden Cases" i always get a Message that there is no permit for that In App Purchase.Why is this?.Here are some Info about my DeviceEdition Windows 10 HomeVersion 22H2Install at...
  6. I can't make a purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make a purchase: Please try again in a few minutes. We are unable to complete the verification check on your payment method at this time.I want to try using a free trial from Windows 365, but every time I make a purchase it keeps failing, I've read an article where the problem is the same as...
  7. I can't make a purchase

I can't make a purchase: Please try again in a few minutes. We are unable to complete the verification check on your payment method at this time.I want to try using a free trial from Windows 365, but every time I make a purchase it keeps failing, I've read an article where the problem is the same as...
  8. I can't make In-App purchases since the 1909 update.

I can't make In-App purchases since the 1909 update.: Since the 1909 Update I have not been able to make in-app purchases. I had no problem before then and have not made any other changes to the system since. I play a few games such as Airport City, Eternium, Township and others that have those "special offers" and have made...
  9. can't connect to microsoft to make purchases

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't connect to microsoft to make purchases: I have tried to use my Microsoft account to make purchases and I get a notice that they can't connect to server. How do I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-microsoft-to-make-purchases/8ee58f57-d040-4822-81c1-d66237e3181b
  10. Can't download a purchased app again

Can't download a purchased app again: So I purchased Ark: survival evolved from the Microsoft Store. I had downloaded it okay the first time, but then I uninstalled the app. When I went to download it again, there was no option available to re-install the app. Although there was the choice to repurchase it (of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. staff pad in app purchases