Windows 10: Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201

Discus and support Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj0n2XeqQpEThis youtube video solved my problem!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OlumideOsinoiki, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj0n2XeqQpEThis youtube video solved my problem!

:)

OlumideOsinoiki, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2021
  3. New folder option missing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the New Folder option is missing from the context menu on your PC. I appreciate your efforts in following certain troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to create a new user account and check if you face the same issue. Refer the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Please get back to us with the detailed information to assist you further.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201

1. Can't make new folder, new folder option missing Windows 10, 2020-201 - Similar Threads - Can't folder folder

2. New folder option not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New folder option not working: Tried various online solutions and turning off MacAfee antivirus to allow me to create a new folder in This Pc location, there are 7 folders already created is there a limit? I have another pc, desktop, its the same. Both computers are upto date....
  3. Unable to make new folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to make new folders.: I tried a couple of the solutions from google searches. Safe mode and made a new kee in the proper place and pasted the kee value. But still the same. 182553
  4. On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    On the desktop the right click new folder option is missing: I can no longer create a new folder on widows 10. I right click and other options are available but not new folder. Also, i noticed that when I right click the desktop the menu that pops up is titled AMG Radeon Settings!.......When I look up various solutions on line.....that...
  5. cant make a new folder

cant make a new folder: [ATTACH] please help me why did this happen? i cant make a new folder in Documents,Music,picture and videos.When I want to create a new folder what appears is like a picture i shared. Please help me...
  6. Can't create/make a new folder

Can't create/make a new folder: Can someone help me with this problem? I already tried scanning this thing, the directory one but, I think all the possible method/solution to fix it but still no result found, I still cant make a folder. Somebody please....
  7. Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Context Menu Missing New -> New Folder Option: My context menu New -> New Folder option is missing along with a bunch of other standard options like Text Files. https://i.imgur.com/p74OMj0.png I googled and tried a bunch of solutions online and the only solution I got was to add New to...
  8. New folder option missing

New folder option missing: Despite carrying out all the suggestions I'v seen here and elsewhere to correct "New Folder" option not working including {D969A300-E7FF-11d0-A93B-00A0C90F2719} I still have the same problem. What else can i do to correct the above....
  9. New folder icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    New folder icons missing: Hey Guys, I was using Folder Marker for sometime and then i decided to uninstall it. Upon which some of new folder icons were missing. I tried rebuilding Icon Cache and thumbnail cache but it didnt help much. Ive posted the screenshot below. I'm on Windows 10 Home...
  10. Windows 10 can't make a new folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 can't make a new folder: on windows 10 i cant make a new folder any help 27577