Windows 10: Can't Make Task Bar "Hide" in Win 10

Discus and support Can't Make Task Bar "Hide" in Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi: No matter what I try, I cannot get the Taskbar to "hide" in Win 10...Have followed all the directions and checked the correct box but it just won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LTCSZ, Aug 18, 2015.

1. LTCSZ Win User

Can't Make Task Bar "Hide" in Win 10

Hi: No matter what I try, I cannot get the Taskbar to "hide" in Win 10...Have followed all the directions and checked the correct box but it just won't disappear! Any advice appreciated!

Steve

:)

LTCSZ, Aug 18, 2015

2. After Win10 Creators Update: the Task Bar has 100%-transparent instead of 100%-black background

I have a similar problem (after WIN 10 Creators 64bit update multiscreen): if I set "taskbar automatic hiding" the task bar disappear except for a blinking narrow black frame)

MaurizioLabro, Aug 18, 2015
  3. " NOKIA X2 " How to Hide Files (Photos/Videos) from Gallery view..??

hi .. i hav found one trick by which we can hide all photos and videos/mp3 from gallery.

m using this ith my nokia c3 . very nice privacy trick.

Best Way To Hide Files Folders in Nokia s40 Symbian OS

rockpop989, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Can't Make Task Bar "Hide" in Win 10

Hi Steve

Try this: Start>Windows System>Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Task Bar and Navigation>Auto Hide the Taskbar>Click: OK

Note: ONLY Click on the MAIN TITLES of Appearance and Personalization and the MAIN TITLES of Task Bar and Navigation or you will be thrown right off course in the Wrong Direction.

In other words Click: The Title: Appearance and Personalization But DO NOT CLICK Change the Theme or Adjust Screen Resolution.

In other words Click: The Title: Navigation Properties But DO NOT CLICK Navigation Properties

Then you will get to the Box that says: Auto Hide The Task Bar>Click: OK

Cyberdesigner, Aug 19, 2015
  5. LTCSZ Win User
    Thanks for the help...I get this far and no joy...
    (See Attachment)
    Thanks!

LTCSZ, Aug 20, 2015
  6. pyramid10 Win User
    Conflict of interest?

Multiple displays

Show taskbar on all displays

pyramid10, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Can't Make Task Bar "Hide" in Win 10

1. Can't Make Task Bar "Hide" in Win 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Task Bar

2. The task bar is hiding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar is hiding.: New Surface Pro 8, fresh install of Windows 11 Pro.You can see in the screen shot below that the option to auto-hide the task bar is unchecked. Any ideas why it's hiding whenever I open an ap or window?...
  3. The task bar is hiding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar is hiding.: New Surface Pro 8, fresh install of Windows 11 Pro.You can see in the screen shot below that the option to auto-hide the task bar is unchecked. Any ideas why it's hiding whenever I open an ap or window?...
  4. Hide Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide Task Bar: I have my taskbar setting set to auto-hide, but it stays on. Anyone know how to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-task-bar/ed7fbf15-1c36-4bbf-bfdf-6194c5d35439
  5. Hide Task Bar

Hide Task Bar: I have my taskbar setting set to auto-hide, but it stays on. Anyone know how to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-task-bar/ed7fbf15-1c36-4bbf-bfdf-6194c5d35439
  6. hiding/showing task bar

hiding/showing task bar: Since the last update 14th Sept, having problem with my task bar displaying. I have it set to hide when not in use, and display on top of other screens by dropping my mouse down. But since this update, the bar dose not display on top. Bringing my mouse down will make it pop...
  7. Hide task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hide task bar: I can't seem to hide the taskbar, and it henders my ability to type text in certain apps. I also keep getting these annoying notification pings I can't find the source of. I thought it was discord, but I turned that off. I have to mute my system to get it to stop, and that...
  8. Task Bar will not completely hide

Task Bar will not completely hide: I cannot seem to get the taskbar to completely hide. The very top of it will not go away. I have tried the following: * Moving the task bar to another location left, right, etc. * Checking to see if an app needed my attention - doing what the app wanted then restarting *...
  9. Hide task bar

Hide task bar: Hi, In the past, before the lastest update, I was able to hide my task bar. Now, no matter what I do, it will not hide. Any ideas why I am unable to hide it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-task-bar/03e76914-3052-44d2-beaf-d2c32eef8de8
  10. Task Bar in Win 10/64 Pro does not auto hide.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Bar in Win 10/64 Pro does not auto hide.: Hi, In Win 10/64 Pro on my PC, I have the Task Bar set to auto hide in Desktop mode. It refuses to hide and keeps popping back up, or remains visible after I click on an app on it. Just in case, I set it to auto hide in Tablet mode also (though it shouldn't apply). Either...