Windows 10: cant make YUMI bootable device fr win10

Discus and support cant make YUMI bootable device fr win10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so YUMI has got rid of exFAT and NTFS and is only using FAT32 for UEFI , windows 10 is now over 4.7Gb in size so cant be put on the stick, its only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by snadge, Feb 16, 2021.

1. snadge Win User

cant make YUMI bootable device fr win10

so YUMI has got rid of exFAT and NTFS and is only using FAT32 for UEFI , windows 10 is now over 4.7Gb in size so cant be put on the stick, its only good for Linux and 3 security apps cos I've tried most of them

can anyone offer an alternative?

thanks

win10

:)

snadge, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Feb 16, 2021
  3. zeromant Win User
    YUMI working ?

If you use several iso's on the same drive, i suggest you should try Easy2Boot. Convert Kyhi's iso to .imgPTN and you're good to go.

zeromant, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

YUMI and BSOD no help from YUMI

I don't know why YUMI didn't boot but I have a suggestion that should make that a moot point. Instead, use Kyhi's WinPE Rescue disk. I think it's the best rescue tool around. Boots Windows 10 and has a bunch of tools to resolve many of the problems you run into.

See here: Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk from KYHI

As for YUMI, is your PC a UEFI system or an older BIOS system. If UEFI, then the flash driuve has to be UEFI bootable or you need to set CSM (compatibility) mode in the UEFI setup then you should be able to boot YUMI.

I couldn't find one, but maybe there is a forum where YUMI is discussed, somewhere on the pENDRIVElINUX SITE PERHAPS?

Ztruker, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. cant make YUMI bootable device fr win10 - Similar Threads - cant YUMI bootable

2. Remove dual boot make win10 drive bootable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove dual boot make win10 drive bootable: I installed windows 10 on 250GB Samsung SSD and had windows 7 on a M2 Kingston 250 GB using dual booting.I now want to upgrade the windwos 10 drive to a 1 TB SSD.When I removed the M2 Win 7 OS drive the windows 10 drive would not boot. I made sure it was selected in the BIOS...
  3. Make Win10 disk bootable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make Win10 disk bootable.: Hello,I have a dual-boot desktop with a Win-7 disk bootable, and a Win-10 disk non-bootable. The Win-7 disk has the boot option code installed, to pick either win10 or win7 on power-up. The Win-10 disk has no boot record/code, and cannot boot by itself. Is there a way to add...
  4. Make Win10 disk bootable.

Make Win10 disk bootable.: Hello,I have a dual-boot desktop with a Win-7 disk bootable, and a Win-10 disk non-bootable. The Win-7 disk has the boot option code installed, to pick either win10 or win7 on power-up. The Win-10 disk has no boot record/code, and cannot boot by itself. Is there a way to add...
  5. Make Win10 disk bootable.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Making a Bootable Win10/11 Installation Bootable USB on M1/2Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making a Bootable Win10/11 Installation Bootable USB on M1/2Mac: Ok folks, 1 don’t fall for the BS post for folks trying to sell you software. It’s a scam!2 on your Mac, install the trial of Parralells. This a a full featured 7 day trial and has in the virtual machine a full version on either Win10 or Win11.3 in Win10/11 on your Mac,...
  7. Making a Bootable Win10/11 Installation Bootable USB on M1/2Mac

Making a Bootable Win10/11 Installation Bootable USB on M1/2Mac: Ok folks, 1 don’t fall for the BS post for folks trying to sell you software. It’s a scam!2 on your Mac, install the trial of Parralells. This a a full featured 7 day trial and has in the virtual machine a full version on either Win10 or Win11.3 in Win10/11 on your Mac,...
  8. cant make YUMI bootable device fr win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant make YUMI bootable device fr win10: so YUMI has got rid of exFAT and NTFS and is only using FAT32 for UEFI , windows 10 is now over 4.7Gb in size so cant be put on the stick, its only good for Linux and 3 security apps cos I've tried most of them can anyone offer an alternative? thanks win10 174353
  9. No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No bootable Device and Cant access BIOS: Hi I just downgrade my windows 8.1 toshiba laptop to windows 7. After reboot the notification was contastly appearing on my black screen and only stops when I press any key. I thought I done something in my Bios setting I think its the Bios setting option. I tried to access...
  10. YUMI and BSOD no help from YUMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YUMI and BSOD no help from YUMI: I recently had a BSOD issue in Windows10. A while ago I created a YUMI thumb drive, assuming when I boot into the thumb drive I would be presented with what rescue disc I had installed on the thumb drive which I wanted to boot into. Instead when the thumb drive loaded,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yumi exfat not working