Windows 10: Can't move anything on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't move anything on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I literally can't move anything in my computer. I can just delete them. When i try to copy or move, it stucks on 0%. The same happens if i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alexandrateo, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Can't move anything on Windows 10

I literally can't move anything in my computer. I can just delete them. When i try to copy or move, it stucks on 0%. The same happens if i try to cancel or pause the transfer. And i'm afraid of this be a virus attack or something cuz before this i accidentaly loaded a trojan. And it fu**ed my Windows folder. I need to know if there's a file or even a command that i can run now. I'm already running AVG and sfc and tried chkdsk. There's something that i can do? Format my C:\ can help?

:)

alexandrateo, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Can't move anything on Windows 10

Delta6326, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't move anything on Windows 10

1. Can't move anything on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't move anything

2. Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?: Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed...
  3. Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?: Why my laptop cursor is moving but I can't click anything?I just bought this laptop just around my city at first the cursor is functioning properly, I can move and click anywhere. I don't know when the problem started because I'm using a mouse. When I check it now I noticed...
  4. Why my cursor is moving but can't click anything?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Can't Download Anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Can't Download Anything: About a week ago, I was trying to download a file from Google Chrome on my Windows 10 PC. I noticed that the download had failed and it said 'Failed - Virus scan failed'. From this moment on, I have been unable to download anything on my computer from any site on any browser....
  6. Windows 10 can't click anything

Windows 10 can't click anything: When I start up my computer and get to the desktop screen im not able to click on anything. its not my mouse problem, but whenever i try click on icons on the taskbar it will freeze and i wont be able to click on the icons on the taskbar or my desktop icons but can still...
  7. can't open anything in windows 10

can't open anything in windows 10: There is no desktop icon i can open any app but nothing will show up while its under the task bar. if i[IMG]open task manager it become black screen with cursor...
  8. Can't down load anything on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't down load anything on windows 10: Hi, everything I try to download fails virus scan, including stuff sent from my police computer, and third party anti virus downloads. I have tried following lots of steps that have been published on line including turning off windows defender but nothing works. Please help...
  9. Can't search anything at all in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't search anything at all in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DragonStriker [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0x1a6/cant_search_anything_at_all_in_windows_10/
  10. Can't Download anything on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download anything on Windows 10: I have connection to the wifi(wired connection) and when I go do anything on the pc everything is fine but the downloading when I go to download something it says it can not be downloaded due to no connection even though my wifi on everything else is fine...