Windows 10: Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad)

Discus and support Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, got this problem after I install the precision touchpad driver. Before this, I can use the Synaptics control panel to fix this. the cursor can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EvanTangTang, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad)

Hi, got this problem after I install the precision touchpad driver. Before this, I can use the Synaptics control panel to fix this. the cursor can reflect quickly after I typed, it is comfortable to use. But after I install precision touchpad for my Hp specture, there is no way to adjust it in control center. So anyone has any idea? maybe use Registry?

:)

EvanTangTang, Oct 10, 2018

2. Precision Touchpad Driver

Hello

I've just got a new Samsung Laptop, and it has a precision touchpad (from Synaptics) in it. I'm trying to find a way to disable the "Precision" bit of it, so I can use synaptics own drivers, which have more options (specifically, the palm control on it is awful, and the cursor jumps all over the screen when typing, and selects different input areas, etc. and I want to enable one finger scrolling, which isn't possible with Windows/precision). However, I'm really struggling to do this. I've downloaded the drivers from Synaptics site, but when I disable the device, install this driver (by manually selecting it using have disk), and restart, the touchpad doesn't work at all. If I install the driver by running setup, it appears to install fine, but makes no difference. If I let Windows choose the driver, it reverts back to the precision settings that I don't want!

Been searching all day trying to find something, but no joy - any suggestions?

Thanks

Charlie

charlie1105, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Windows Precision Touchpad - Cursor Jumps on Click!?

I recently bought a new laptop with a touchpad that uses Windows precision drivers. It drives me mad to no end that sometimes when I move the pointer slightly to hover over and object, then click, the cursor jumps back to where it was before I moved it.

I can only assume this is some sort of feature of the WPD to prevent accidental movement of the cursor when clicking, but I'm very precise with my cursor movements and this feature makes my touchpad 1000 times harder to use. Is there any way to turn it off?

EricLawson13, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad)

Can't use my precision touchpad

I updated my ASUS A46C to Windows 10. I had a precision touchpad before and now I can't use it. I looked up to the settings but there was no option for precision touchpad on my laptop. It's just disturbing because my old precision touchpad helped me a
    lot and felt more practical than now. Any suggestion or help?

Sevelyn Merlyna Wardani, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad)

1. Can't move cursor for a little while after typing (Precision touchpad) - Similar Threads - Can't move cursor

2. Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing: I have looked and a few videos but none of them seem to help they say turn off smart sense or palm check however I cant access those as shown in the screenshot, I would very much appreciate if if someone could help me....
  3. Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing: I have looked and a few videos but none of them seem to help they say turn off smart sense or palm check however I cant access those as shown in the screenshot, I would very much appreciate if if someone could help me....
  4. Cant move mouse/touchpad while typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't move touchpad while typing.

Can't move touchpad while typing.: So the title says it all, I can't move cursor with touchpad while typing and I also tried checking answers from previous years but none works, so like I don't have settings or whatever in synaptic in the mouse settings....
  6. Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing

Cursor moves to the left by itself while typing: I've windows 10 and in the recent past, my keyboard and mouse cursor is acting crazy. Like when I use keys such as backspace, number keys above the letters number pad while typing cursor automatically jumps to the left and it is really frustrating when I'm writing an email....
  7. Unable to move touchpad- mouse while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to move touchpad- mouse while typing: Im having issues trying to play games on my windows 10 HP omen laptop. Anytime i press a key theres a delay before i can move the mouse,also, anytime i hold down a key im unable to move the mouse around. please help?...
  8. I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.

I can't move my cursor while I'm typing.: I can't move my cursor while I'm typing. I game on my windows 10 laptop and it is annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-my-cursor-while-im-typing/77e37b66-27a9-439b-94bb-58f5c99bc6bc
  9. Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move cursor on touchpad while typing, please help: Hi, I recently received a new Lenovo laptop, and I've noticed I can't move the cursor at all while holding down any key. This is really irritating, especially as a gamer, so could somebody please help, thanks. (I'm running on Windows 10) My touchpad is a Synaptics...
  10. Moving cursor while typing

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving cursor while typing: When I am typing, emails, chat msgs, etc and I am careful to avoid the touchpad, my cursor will automatically move back to the front or middle of verbiage I have already typed, and cause over typing. 44976

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows precision touchpad move while typing

2. how to type and move cursor with precision mouse pad