Windows 10: Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse

Discus and support Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am currently using windows 11 and recently i have been unable to move video files from a folder on c drive to d drive -when i try the transfer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sct21, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Sct21 Win User

Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse

Hi I am currently using windows 11 and recently i have been unable to move video files from a folder on c drive to d drive -when i try the transfer starts then just slows right down to 0kbs and never completes. If i restart the pc , i can transfer a file, but when i come to view it, it wont work. The media player takes ages to start then just freezes, when trying to play it this causes it to freeze for all files on d drive. If i close and cancel everything, i can then view everything on d drive as normal.I have run chkdsk, scannow, dsim etc and even repaired windows but still does not work.

:)

Sct21, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse

1. Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse - Similar Threads - Cant move files

2. Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant move files from c to d drive but works in reverse: Hi I am currently using windows 11 and recently i have been unable to move video files from a folder on c drive to d drive -when i try the transfer starts then just slows right down to 0kbs and never completes. If i restart the pc , i can transfer a file, but when i come to...
  3. how to move file folders from C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move file folders from C drive to D drive: How do I move folders from C drive to D drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-file-folders-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/ba455194-5c95-4cf4-8fb6-2be2a8242972
  4. how to move file folders from C drive to D drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move file folders from C drive to D drive: How do I move folders from C drive to D drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-file-folders-from-c-drive-to-d-drive/ba455194-5c95-4cf4-8fb6-2be2a8242972
  5. What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?: Hi,I want to move some file from C drive to D drive.The files I have in C drive are Drivers, IREPSSigner, PerfLogs, Program Files, Program Filesx86, Tally.ERP6,Users, Windows.What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?...
  6. What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?: Hi,I want to move some file from C drive to D drive.The files I have in C drive are Drivers, IREPSSigner, PerfLogs, Program Files, Program Filesx86, Tally.ERP6,Users, Windows.What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?...
  7. What are the files that should be moved to drive D from drive C ?

8. MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE: I've been trying to move my folders from C drive to D drive to free up space but its telling me the folder can't be moved here as there is a folder in the same location even when i delete said folder from D drive.Any suggestions as to what i'm doing wrong please...
  9. MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE: I've been trying to move my folders from C drive to D drive to free up space but its telling me the folder can't be moved here as there is a folder in the same location even when i delete said folder from D drive.Any suggestions as to what i'm doing wrong please...
  10. MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE