Windows 10: Can't move files

Discus and support Can't move files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Long story short.. I purchased music for a gig I have tonight and I can't run the music through any programs outside of VLC or can't move them from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanR1300, Mar 19, 2021.

1. DanR1300 Win User

Can't move files

Long story short.. I purchased music for a gig I have tonight and I can't run the music through any programs outside of VLC or can't move them from folder to folder. I have done all the troubleshooting there is to try on the net and still can't move the files.

I have tried everything the internet has to offer to fix this and Microsoft support just litterly gave me the same information I told them I tried.

If I can't fix this I am out some serious money.

:)

DanR1300, Mar 19, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't move files :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 19, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Can't move files

Jsssssssss, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Can't move files

1. Can't move files - Similar Threads - Can't move files

2. Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back: Hi Everyone,I recently tried moving all my photos to OneDrive over 50gb and the files all seem to have moved. OneDrive is trying to sync the files.However, I didn't realize that the files would be removed from my library. I want to move my photos back to my library. When I...
  3. Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back: Hi Everyone,I recently tried moving all my photos to OneDrive over 50gb and the files all seem to have moved. OneDrive is trying to sync the files.However, I didn't realize that the files would be removed from my library. I want to move my photos back to my library. When I...
  4. Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't delete or move files

Can't delete or move files: Hello, I've been facing this problem for some time now. Whenever I try to delete a file from my desktop, I get an error saying, "You require permission from DESKTOP-KMS727/Knightmare." Even though I am the admin, it has been very annoying. I've tried many things, but I think...
  6. Can't delete or move files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete or move files: Hello, I've been facing this problem for some time now. Whenever I try to delete a file from my desktop, I get an error saying, "You require permission from DESKTOP-KMS727/Knightmare." Even though I am the admin, it has been very annoying. I've tried many things, but I think...
  7. Can't delete or move files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't Move This File

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't Move This File: In Microsoft 365, I use a dropdown list to save emails I find interesting or useful. Here's an example: [img] For the past three days, I'm finding that I can no longer move emails to their specific folder. Here's what I get when I try to put an email in a particular...
  9. Can't move WpSystem file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move WpSystem file: Hey r/Windows10, recently I bought a new drive to store all of my games and I wanted to move my WpSystem folder to it from my old drive because it had info from all of my Game Pass PC games. Whenever I try to move it I get a message saying that "Your organization does not...
  10. Can't move file

Can't move file: I am trying to move a file that I created but it gives me a error with this error code: 0x800700E1 sayingIt may be a virus Please comment what I should do! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-move-file/06a304ea-3aa9-48ae-96b3-ec85e565a9ea