Windows 10: Can't move game to different drive

Discus and support Can't move game to different drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am trying to Move Forza Horrizon 4 to my HDD because my ssd is running low on space. But if I go into the settings the button to move an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Obscure_music, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Can't move game to different drive

Can't move game to different drive KpGvF0Lc0RcLeJFV2yP8FdeA_y3fS7iBw5B4kPSRf9c.jpg

I am trying to Move Forza Horrizon 4 to my HDD because my ssd is running low on space.

But if I go into the settings the button to move an application is greyed out. the reason for that seems to be that there is an update for the game. The problem is that I can't complete the update because it is to big to fit on the ssd. I have already tried to dismis the update and then move it but it's still greyed out (even after restart).

Thanks for any help.

scrreenshot from the settings

submitted by /u/Obscure_music
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Obscure_music, Aug 12, 2020
  2. little cat, Aug 12, 2020
  3. imperialreign, Aug 12, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't move game to different drive

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't move game to different drive :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Can't move game to different drive

1. Can't move game to different drive - Similar Threads - Can't move game

2. Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc: So, is it possible to remove a hard drive from a pc and replace it with a different hdd and install windows 10 pro with a disc and after it’s done installing, can i just remove the hdd and put it in a new pc and put the other hdd back?...
  3. Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc: So, is it possible to remove a hard drive from a pc and replace it with a different hdd and install windows 10 pro with a disc and after it’s done installing, can i just remove the hdd and put it in a new pc and put the other hdd back?...
  4. Downloading windows on a different drive and moving that drive to a different pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. move msfs2020 to a different drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move msfs2020 to a different drive: I get this error 0x80073d0b when trying to move msfs2020 to a different drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-msfs2020-to-a-different-drive/e45679e9-5ae0-4b40-9ca6-810e0f47dedb
  6. moving MSFS20 to a different drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving MSFS20 to a different drive?: I bought MSFS on steam and chose my f: drive (HD) - OS Win10 for the installation everything works fine, but now I would like to move it to my e: drive (SSD) the only info I found was this: "from Windows settings from the start menu, go to apps. Find the app you want to...
  7. moving MSFS20 to a different drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    moving MSFS20 to a different drive?: I bought MSFS on steam and chose my f: drive (HD) - OS Win10 for the installation everything works fine, but now I would like to move it to my e: drive (SSD) the only info I found was this: "from Windows settings from the start menu, go to apps. Find the app you want to...
  8. Can't move my UWP games to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move my UWP games to another drive: Hello everyone ! I would like to move some of my Windows Store games (such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4) from my HDD to my SSD, but each time I try, I get the error code 0x80073d0d. Does anybody know what I should do ?...
  9. Move Game to a different account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Move Game to a different account.: I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to delete the old but I will lose game. * Original title: Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?...
  10. moving hard drive to a differant laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving hard drive to a differant laptop: Dog knocked over my laptop and now it doesn't work. Removed the hard deive and bought a used laptop as the broken one. what do I need to due to get the hard drive to run in the new laptop 85006