Windows 10: Can't Move Items On P.C.

Discus and support Can't Move Items On P.C. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running a New P.C. About 5 months old. No problems, till after the last Windows Update. If i open up my Hard drive folder and want to move an item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zalandor, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Zalandor Win User

Can't Move Items On P.C.

I am running a New P.C. About 5 months old. No problems, till after the last Windows Update. If i open up my Hard drive folder and want to move an item from one place to another it won't let me. I will give you an example. I want to move a item from my Download folder to a Folder for that type of Item. e.g Music to music, video to video, photo to photo. I can click on the item. I can click Copy or cut. But when i click on the other folder, to put it in. It shuts down the Hard drive Window. Then for a few seconds all items on tool bar and desktop vanish. Then after a few seconds they come back. But i have to open the Hard drive Window again. I have even tried putting it onto a USB and External Hard drive. Same thing. I have unplugged Everything, monitor, tower, etc. For 12 hours and put back together and it still happens. I have updated Windows. It still happens. I have done Virus scans, spybot scans, malware scans and it still happens. I have changed Mouse and changed mouse ports and it still happens. Can anybody help?? It is getting Frustrating.

:)

Zalandor, Apr 13, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 13, 2021
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can't Move Items On P.C. :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 13, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can't Move Items On P.C.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Can't Move Items On P.C.

1. Can't Move Items On P.C. - Similar Threads - Can't Move Items

2. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG. I want to use the system to stream live music with vocals....
  3. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG...
  4. P C Microphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    P C Microphones: I have windows 10 The webcam was unreliable and I have replaced it with a Logitech C920. Are the Logitech mikes better mikes than the originals in my Computer?The computer is a H.P. Desktop all in one J1G15AA#ABG...
  5. Kindle on windows p/c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle on windows p/c: Hi, my kindle book's pages are warped on my screen. Has anyone got any advice? Best regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kindle-on-windows-pc/a9a6cb45-755c-4cd3-b164-07b907edd376
  6. My P C goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My P C goes to sleep: why does my P C go into sleep mode if I don't move my mouse for 20 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-p-c-goes-to-sleep/a41e9609-8b81-4b1b-a49b-3576a8ef0b6f
  7. Windows Cannot find this item and can't delete or move it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Cannot find this item and can't delete or move it: Dear Microsoft I am on windows 10 I tried to delete a file on my machine called upport enabled. I tried to follow this here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-file-could-not-find-this-file-please/354fa74a-1d11-4acc-9fba-4128ca971e6c...
  8. MS Family is a P... of C...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    MS Family is a P... of C...: Well sorry for this passive agressive title, but this soft just does not work... It gets in the way all the time To be more precise, when you want to allow more times, it just does not work. I had issue also with logging in as a parent on the computer. It tells me I must...
  9. Move item to taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move item to taskbar.: I want Desktop icon "PBS Schedules" moved to task bar. Searched but cannot find. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-item-to-taskbar/349fe060-5e77-407f-913a-70279303b7ad
  10. Can't move only tile, C:, everything else moves!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move only tile, C:, everything else moves!: Hey guys! All the tiles on my start menu can be resized and moved around as I need, EXCEPT for my C: drive! It's been like this for months now, and I keep everything on my laptop up to date. I've rebooted many, many times over the last few months. I don't think it's a...