Windows 10: Can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to my new PC

Discus and support Can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to my new PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I claimed the free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a few years ago or whenever it was possible to be claimed on my laptop, I recently bought a new and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nixlye, Jan 1, 2021.

1. nixlye Win User

Can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to my new PC

I claimed the free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a few years ago or whenever it was possible to be claimed on my laptop, I recently bought a new and better PC and can't seem to access Minecraft Windows 10 on it. My old laptop can't really run properly anymore Battery Problems/Internet Connectivity seems to be unstable I tried accessing it aswell to double check which account I used and it was the same one as the one I'm using now.

I tried this solution but it didn't seem to work: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/i-cant-move-minecraft-windows-10-to-a-different/bbc0174b-9aa1-4265-9f2d-27352038b02b

unless i did it wrong, i'd like to get assistance for this

Any way to be able to get it working on my newer pc?
    I'm using the same microsoft account and It doesn't show up in my games.

:)

nixlye, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 1, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't move Minecraft Windows 10 to my new PC - Similar Threads - Can't move Minecraft

2. can't install minecraft launcher on my new windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install minecraft launcher on my new windows 11 pc: whenever i try to download i get this Code: 0x80070490 yes i have tried resetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-launcher-on-my-new-windows/1a10319b-ad6f-47d2-8259-4fe8016b11fe
  3. Minecraft windows 10 can't get on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 can't get on a new pc: A few years ago i got windows 10 through java, installed it on the new pc and everything was fine, now i've gotten a new pc and the microsoft store is saying that i don't own windows ten minecraft and have to buy it again, when I can log on to the old pc and play it. please...
  4. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on new PC: So I recently got a brand new PC, but can't install, or find any of my windows games that I had on my old pc, not even my game pass games show up. Is there a reason or fix for this? Or do I have to buy all my games on the new PC?...
  5. Windows 10 - moving to a new pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 - moving to a new pc: I have windows 10 but upon checking, it's registered to my old email address that I no longer have access to. Is there a way to change the name it is registered to or is it necessary? I'm concerned when I go to move it, it may send an email security question or link to the...
  6. Moving Windows 10 to a new PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving Windows 10 to a new PC: I have Windows 10 activated and installed on my SSD in my current computer. I will be getting a new build soon with a M.2 SSD. I want to move the Windows that I have to my M.2 in the new build. How can I go about doing this? Do I just make a recovery drive from my old...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 on new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on new pc?: Hello, I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a year ago and now I have a new PC. Can I play with the account from the old PC on the new one or do I have to buy the version again? https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/minecraft-windows-10-auf-neuem-pc
  8. Moving Windows 10 To My New PC HELP!!!

Moving Windows 10 To My New PC HELP!!!: So I recently bought a new pc, and I wanted to take the Windows 10 Key from my old pc and move it to the new one. I'm not sure how though. Currently I haven't done BIOS on the new pc and so what I'm thinking is putting windows 10 on a Flash Drive and then downloading it to...
  9. Move my Windows 10 licence to my new PC

Move my Windows 10 licence to my new PC: I recently purchased a Windows 10 Home licence and activated it on my office PC. However my PC has since run into hardware problems and needs replacing. How do I move my Windows 10 licence onto my new PC? Do I have to deactivate it on the old PC first? How do I go about...
  10. Move Windows 10 to a new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move Windows 10 to a new PC: I am running windows 10 64bits and going to upgrade my PC hardware, including changing mother board, CPU and hard disks. Is it possible to create an image of my current PC and move to the new one without installing all my currently running programs and data? 85673