Windows 10: Can't move my UWP games to another drive

Discus and support Can't move my UWP games to another drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! I would like to move some of my Windows Store games (such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4) from my HDD to my SSD, but each time I try, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roly_Boy, May 13, 2019.

1. Roly_Boy Win User

Can't move my UWP games to another drive

Hello everyone !

I would like to move some of my Windows Store games (such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4) from my HDD to my SSD, but each time I try, I get the error code 0x80073d0d.

Does anybody know what I should do ?

:)

Roly_Boy, May 13, 2019

2. Objects in UWP Games Appear Pink

For some reason, my UWP games show objects and backgrounds as pink in colour which really round the experience of the games. This issue is on many of the games I've tried. Please give suggestions to fix it.

EurypteridX, May 13, 2019
  3. Objects in UWP Games Appear Pink

Hi,

To further assist you, kindly clarify the following:

• Are you experiencing the same issue with other applications?
    • Have you tried updating your video card drivers to the latest version?
    • When was the last time that you were able to play UWP games with no issues?
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Gemzon Mar, May 13, 2019
  4. Can't move my UWP games to another drive

Objects in UWP Games Appear Pink

Yes, I tried updating video and graphics card drivers. This issue seems to be there on UWP games not made by Microsoft Corporation. The Microsoft Corporation games work fine.

EurypteridX, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't move my UWP games to another drive

1. Can't move my UWP games to another drive - Similar Threads - Can't move UWP

2. Moving all Virtual machines to another drive

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Moving all Virtual machines to another drive: I have to move all of my virtual machines to a new SSD because the old SSD is out of space. Is it best to use this -> Move Hyper-V Virtual Machine in Windows 10 procedure to move all of my virtual system to another physical drive one by one ? Also once they are moved, will...
  3. Moving Public Folder to another drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving Public Folder to another drive: I have been asked to install an HDD in a church pc which only has a 224GB SanDisk SSD which is running out of space. The problem I can foresee is that the church uses an application called SongPro which insists to install in the C:\Users\Programs File (x86) and the data files...
  4. moving games to removable drives

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    moving games to removable drives: hi I had just gotten a 2 terabyte HDD drive for my B. day and decided to transfer Sea of Thieves over to it because of its large size. When i went in to settings selected storage settings set the drive to store all my new games and then hit the move button on sea of...
  5. Moving my VMware from my C drive to another drive

Moving my VMware from my C drive to another drive: Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM files that in my C drive , to the actual drive that i want it in, how if at all would that affect my current insiders edition...
  6. Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive

Moving my VMwaare from my C drive to another drive: Hello again, i recently installed my insiders edition to the wrong drive, my C Drive, i wanted to install it to my DATA drive, if i copy all the VM files that in my C drive , to the actual drive that i want it in, how if at all would that affect my current insiders edition...
  7. moving windows apps to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moving windows apps to another drive: hi, I have moved an app from the windows drive to another drive to keep my windows drive free but when I checked the windows apps folder on the windows drive it now has the app listed as a shortcut folder but the app is still taking up space on the windows drive even though...
  8. Move OneDrive to another drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move OneDrive to another drive?: I have bought a pc with a 64GB eMMC drive but have OneDrive set up to keep files (mostly photos) locally as well as on the Cloud, which uses a lot of disk space. Can I just move the OneDrive folder to an installed 128GB SD card?...
  9. When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When playing a game and moving, my I can't move my mouse.: When playing on my windows 10 home computer and I move using the arrows keys, I can't move the mouse to look up, down, right and left. It just stays in one position when moving. I have tried to fix it but I can't fix it. This is happening in all my games and I don't know what...
  10. Can't move Music folder to another drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move Music folder to another drive: I'm trying to move all of my documents to a new hard drive and I successfully did it with all of them except for the "Music" folder; each time I try to move it to a new location I get this error message: [img] Is there a way to correct this? 42626