Windows 10: Can't move my UWP games to another drive

Discus and support Can't move my UWP games to another drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! I would like to move some of my Windows Store games (such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4) from my HDD to my SSD, but each time I try, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roly_Boy, May 13, 2019.

1. Roly_Boy Win User

Can't move my UWP games to another drive

Hello everyone !

I would like to move some of my Windows Store games (such as Forza Horizon 3 and 4) from my HDD to my SSD, but each time I try, I get the error code 0x80073d0d.

Does anybody know what I should do ?

:)

Roly_Boy, May 13, 2019

2. Objects in UWP Games Appear Pink

For some reason, my UWP games show objects and backgrounds as pink in colour which really round the experience of the games. This issue is on many of the games I've tried. Please give suggestions to fix it.

EurypteridX, May 13, 2019
  3. Objects in UWP Games Appear Pink

Hi,

To further assist you, kindly clarify the following:

• Are you experiencing the same issue with other applications?
    • Have you tried updating your video card drivers to the latest version?
    • When was the last time that you were able to play UWP games with no issues?
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Gemzon Mar, May 13, 2019
  4. Can't move my UWP games to another drive

Objects in UWP Games Appear Pink

Yes, I tried updating video and graphics card drivers. This issue seems to be there on UWP games not made by Microsoft Corporation. The Microsoft Corporation games work fine.

EurypteridX, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't move my UWP games to another drive

1. Can't move my UWP games to another drive - Similar Threads - Can't move UWP

2. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  3. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  4. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't move game to different drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move game to different drive: [ATTACH] I am trying to Move Forza Horrizon 4 to my HDD because my ssd is running low on space. But if I go into the settings the button to move an application is greyed out. the reason for that seems to be that there is an update for the game. The problem is that I can't...
  6. Can't install games on another drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install games on another drive: Hello, When I wanted to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 again on my PC after I've formatted the drive wanted to clean it up I couldn't install the game on my d: drive. I want to install it there as my c: drive is just a 120GB SSD used for Windows. When I want to click on the blue...
  7. Can't move apps to another drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't move apps to another drive: Hi, I would just like to install Phantasy Star Online 2 on my pc but I'm having a weird error code. First of all I wanted it to go to my drive E where I have a lot of space left the option was there to download the app and is highlighted blue so it's clickable but when I do...
  8. Moving games from C Drive to another Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving games from C Drive to another Hard Drive: Hello, I am trying to free up space on my C Drive Where Windows 10 Home is installed. How do I move games installed on C Drive to another Hard Drive? I have 2 additional Hard Drives on my PC. How do I do this without buying a program to do it. I want a simple solution to...
  9. Can't move my OS to another drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move my OS to another drive: Trying to move Windows 10 from my 120GB SSD to a new 500 GB SSD, but I'm getting an error: Windows did not find any disk which it can use for recreating volumes present in backup. (0x80042414) Here's what I've tried so far: Following these instructions, I've created a...
  10. Can't move Music folder to another drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't move Music folder to another drive: I'm trying to move all of my documents to a new hard drive and I successfully did it with all of them except for the "Music" folder; each time I try to move it to a new location I get this error message: [img] Is there a way to correct this? 42626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. move uwp game to another drive

2. uwp apps move to another drive