Windows 10: Can't network my pc

Discus and support Can't network my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 6 pc on my home network . I no longer can see all my pc on my network . I have one running windows 7 and the rest running windows 10 . Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkHorn1, Jan 14, 2019.

1. MarkHorn1 Win User

Can't network my pc

I have 6 pc on my home network . I no longer can see all my pc on my network . I have one running windows 7 and the rest running windows 10 . Before windows took away the home groups everything worked fine now it is getting progressively getting worst. Help I need my network back

:)

MarkHorn1, Jan 14, 2019
  2. wortex Win User

My PC is not listed in Network

Hi Eagle51 & thanks for quick response

I am very grateful for your help

1 was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the HT-PC, but now the HT-PC is not visible in Network list on any computer.

...then i run 2 and both was true.

Next step?

wortex, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Can't network my pc

Help needed with simple wired network

Step one- Connect all PC's to router, and then the router to the modem. PC's go to router by the ports labeled "1-4" on the back of the router. WAN port goes to router. Power up all network equipment, and then systems.
    Step two- Power on the computer connected to port one. Go into router settings at 192.168.0.1 and configure internet, dyndns, firewall, etc.
    Step three- Go to "network set up wizard" in windows. (Network places- network set up wizard). The rest is self explanatory.
    Step four- right click on each drive and printer you want to share, and then configure sharing preferences. Should be easy enough.
    Step five- right click my computer, and the select "map network drive". Using the network address for each piece of hardware you shared, assign network drive letters.

Congratulations, you have a fully operational network. Happy Gaming! *Toast :toast:

zekrahminator, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't network my pc

1. Can't network my pc - Similar Threads - Can't network

2. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  3. It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It says "You're connected using a virtual Network adapter that we can't test.": It says it and I have tried1. Network resetting - doesn't work2. Troubleshooting window update - doesn't work3. View network status and tasks and doing all that stuff - DOESN'T WORKanything else anyone can think of that could work?...
  4. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  5. Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network

Can't get a shared printer to be usable by other users home network: I have an HP Laserjet M14-M17 PCLmS attached to Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 7 Pro and shared it to my network home. When viewing devices from other computers, I can see the computer and printer, and try to connect/install it. I get the "Connection to printer on computer then...
  6. Can't connect to this network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to this network issue: It was a regular day i saw my network got disconnected I tried connecting but it just keep saying can't connect to this network while I can connect to the same network with every other device. Even i tried connecting different networks with it and it connected but it just...
  7. Can't connect to this network issue

Can't connect to this network issue: It was a regular day i saw my network got disconnected I tried connecting but it just keep saying can't connect to this network while I can connect to the same network with every other device. Even i tried connecting different networks with it and it connected but it just...
  8. Can't connect to this network issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I can't connect to any network. The driver crashed out of nowhere. I didn't update the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any network. The driver crashed out of nowhere. I didn't update the...: One network adapter shows '!'. I tried to update but it shows 'The best drivers are already installed'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-any-network-the-driver-crashed/08450f22-6a9e-4424-834a-2b9dc5dc2706
  10. I can't connect to any network. The driver crashed out of nowhere. I didn't update the...

I can't connect to any network. The driver crashed out of nowhere. I didn't update the...: One network adapter shows '!'. I tried to update but it shows 'The best drivers are already installed'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-to-any-network-the-driver-crashed/08450f22-6a9e-4424-834a-2b9dc5dc2706