Windows 10: Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

Discus and support Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ssp021 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ssp021, Nov 24, 2019.

1. /u/Ssp021 Win User

Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

/u/Ssp021, Nov 24, 2019

2. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Nov 24, 2019
  3. MKE Drake Win User
    UAC Shield

How do I remove the UAC Shield from my Icons, while still keeping Administrator Privileges? I know what the Blue and Gold Shield represents. I know how to remove it from a shortcut if I remove the Administrator Privileges. I want to keep Privileges active
    but remove the Shield. Is this possible? Do I need to remove or disable UAC to accomplish this?

MKE Drake, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

UAC shield on some icons and Chrome Icon will not open Windows 10

Hello

Since upgrading to W10, I have noticed that, even though I'm logged on as Admin and UAC is turned off, there are still some icons with the UAC shield overlain on them. Is there a way of removing them? The program icon in the Programs folder has the shield
    too so I can't simply replace the icon.

Also, my Chrome icon is the only icon that refuses to open on a double click. Even though it is set to run as Admin I still have to right click and choose Run as Admin. Any ideas?

Thanks

Andrew

sharand6696, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments]

1. Can't open any apps with UAC shield around it [Full details in comments] - Similar Threads - Can't open apps

2. Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON: Searched Google, then due to the lock ofhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uac-shield-icon-overlay/8490d128-6831-4b5a-a6db-7f289c6af435So i create a new discussion:There is a REG key in...
  3. Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of UAC SHIELD ICON: Searched Google, then due to the lock ofhttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-uac-shield-icon-overlay/8490d128-6831-4b5a-a6db-7f289c6af435So i create a new discussion:There is a REG key in...
  4. Can't access disk management & no uac shield

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access disk management & no uac shield: I can't access disk management it says access denied to the local machine after windows update i can't access the disk management and also the admin shield is not there beside the manage button in right click menu of my pc iconHelp i can't access disk management i need to...
  5. Can't access disk management & no uac shield

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access disk management & no uac shield: I can't access disk management it says access denied to the local machine after windows update i can't access the disk management and also the admin shield is not there beside the manage button in right click menu of my pc iconHelp i can't access disk management i need to...
  6. Can't access disk management & no uac shield

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Unable to Run Apps with UAC Shield

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Run Apps with UAC Shield: Just to let you know, my computer is unable to run some apps by double-clicking so I have to right-click on it and have it "Run with graphics processor".But I can only do this with apps that don't have the UAC shield on them.When I tried to run it with a graphics processor,...
  8. Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps with UAC Shield Can't Run: Just to let you know, my computer is unable to run some apps by double-clicking so I have to right-click on it and have it "Run with graphics processor".But I can only do this with apps that don't have the UAC shield on them.When I tried to run it with a graphics processor,...
  9. Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get around this? (Details in comment section): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zayzay8008 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fahf6p/is_there_a_way_to_get_around_this_details_in/
  10. UAC icon shield admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    UAC icon shield admin: The number of name in reg is 29 but what is the number of the icon shield admin??, is for change it, thanks. 27551