Windows 10: Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps.

Discus and support Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Open a file or app I get a System file error (-1073741819) I search and find to sfc /scannow, also did the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArrieSchoeman, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps.

Open a file or app I get a System file error (-1073741819)

I search and find to sfc /scannow, also did the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth.

I did these scans and troubleshoot many times but it does not resolve the problem.

Today I find Create Windows 10 Installation media page. I tried to run MediaCreationTool1809.exe file but get the error. Then I download the MediaCreationTool1809.exe file. Tried to run it but also get the error.

I tried again and again to sfc scan and DISM scan but with no success.

I do not know what can I do.

I upgrade from Windows 7 (Ultimate) to Windows 10.

Can I Format my HDD, install windows & and then Upgrade again to Windows 10.

Or can you sugest an other solution. (My laptop is sick and I don't have medication)

Thank You

Arrie

:)

ArrieSchoeman, Mar 26, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Exe file slow to open

A SFX archive isn't going to open right away. The files have to be extracted first. When you are opening it in WinRar, it's not extracting the file, it's just reading it which is why it opens right away.

erocker, Mar 26, 2019
  3. can't open .exe files windows 10

Nothing happens after i I click on any .exe file

VijayNishad, Mar 26, 2019
  4. suupre Win User

Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps.

can't open .exe files windows 10

I can't open it. We are on a domain ad i'm not the administrator.

suupre, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps.

1. Can't open any *.exe files or windows apps. - Similar Threads - Can't open exe

2. Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....: Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'. I am unable to open regedit, PowerShell, etc. Please assist...
  3. Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'....: Whenever I open any app/.exe file I see this error 'Select an app to open this .exe file'. I am unable to open regedit, PowerShell, etc. Please assist...
  4. Cannot open ANY .exe file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot open ANY .exe file: Hi all, Sorry for the style. I’m on my phone. So today I installed Emacs from gnu.org, and opened my first .sml file. Later I tried to open the .sml by double click it and I think I chose Emacs to open it. Then suddenly a console prompts out and it changes all of the...
  5. I Can't open any .exe program

I Can't open any .exe program: I had a virus called Win32/Neshta from my friend's USB, after using AVG Win32/Neshta remover it worked, but the effect is still going every time i open an .exe application, Windows shows "Open the file with.." and this is only for .exe files apparently i tried using the...
  6. Cannot open any exe file.....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot open any exe file.....: I am using windows 10 on my Asus laptop. Whenever I try to open any exe file then it will automatically open chrome. Also chrome keeps on downloading AsusTPLoader. Also, cannot open chrome settings. I restart my PC few a lot of times but chrome is not behaving properly....
  7. Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open .exe files (all .exe files) in any USB: Yup, you read that right. I really hate this since I need to install Windows (32-bit) via a thumb drive. Executive files inside the original hard drive does not affect this. All of the .exe files don't work (other type of files still work). But I can still access...
  8. Can't open .exe files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open .exe files: I have Windows 10 home and can't open some files. The application exe does not appear but it appears in the task manager in back ground proccesses and it really annoys me because it can't play some games and run some software hopefully someone can help me...
  9. Can't open File .exe

Can't open File .exe: I can't open the Alienwarecommandcenter.exe and Alienware OC.exe. When I try to open the file, the administrators appear, I click ok but then the install file becomes white i've tried to run sfc scan but it told me that my computer don't have any problems. everything is Ok....
  10. Windows 10 cannot open any exe files or apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 cannot open any exe files or apps: Windows 10 cannot open any downloaded executables or even apps like the windows 10 updater on the desktop. Also cannot uninstall any programs. If I (win key, X) it takes me to powershell. No able to open anythin in (win key, R) either. How to fix this?????...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open any .exe files

2. cant open any .exe

3. windows cant open any exe files

4. i cant open .exe apps,
  5. cant open exe file,
  6. windows cant open any exe file,
  7. cant open any exe file