Windows 10: Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!

Discus and support Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can't open any Microsoft app and I've tried all the steps from previous posts and I noticed that the Microsft Store services aren't running. I don't... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by igordeo, Nov 14, 2018.

1. igordeo Win User

Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!

I can't open any Microsoft app and I've tried all the steps from previous posts and I noticed that the Microsft Store services aren't running.
    I don't know what to do, please help!

:)

igordeo, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 14, 2018
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!

i need help opening an app on my windows ten

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the following details.

• What is the status when you click on the App?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

• Have you tried accessing different apps? What is the status?
    As a work around, I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run App troubleshooter

• Type troubleshooter in the search bar and click on it.

• Expand view all in the left corner of Windows.

• From the list below, select Windows app and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Reset Windows store

Follow the below steps to reset Windows Store

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    Check if it helps.

Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help!

1. Can't open any microsoft app. Please Help! - Similar Threads - Can't open microsoft

2. Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.: I Can't open Microsoft store and install any programs please give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open-and-cant-install-any/5c9c136d-d93e-4e79-9af0-fd4de1272da9
  3. Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Can't open and can't install any apps & Programs.: I Can't open Microsoft store and install any programs please give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-open-and-cant-install-any/5c9c136d-d93e-4e79-9af0-fd4de1272da9
  4. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  5. Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open any apps installed from Microsoft Store: I've found out that iTunes can't be open as well as the notepad app.I've uninstalled notepad and when I try to reinstall it, this error showed up.The error code is 0x800700B7.I've tried to troubleshoot using Settings but that didn't fix the problemAre there any methods to fix...
  6. I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't open any of the Microsoft store/store apps: This issue started recently when I couldn't open the Xbox app nor open the Xbox game bar. I don't exactly know what happened from there but now I can't open anything from the Microsoft store including the store itself. I've tried almost every troubleshooter and "solution"...
  7. Can't install ANY app at all, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install ANY app at all, please help!: I've installed windows 10 at my old lenovo laptop. Most drivers got installed by windows update and i installed 1 or 2 manually. The thing is everything works just fine except i can't install any app or program at all. I download the installers but when i run .exe to install...
  8. Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store

Can't open any apps from the Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store and when I downloaded it I could play it. After restarting my computer a prompt would come up with "Check the Windows Store for more info about Minecraft." I tried installing a different game and it...
  9. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  10. Please Help.. I Suddenly can't Open Any Folders, or This PC.

in Windows 10 Support
    Please Help.. I Suddenly can't Open Any Folders, or This PC.: Hello Everyone, I've searched the forum, but haven't been able to find a solution that works. In a nutshell, I can't open "This PC" or any other folder that is on my desktop. File Explorer won't function either. Whether I double-click, or do a right-click and choose "Run",...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open any microsoft store applications

2. i cant open microsoft windows

3. cant open microsoft apps

4. cant open any microsoft app,
  5. cant open any app,
  6. i cant open any microsoft apps