Windows 10: CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; someday's before i was using my pc, it suddenly shown a blue screen for recover pc!! after that pc restarted again but start menu and another apps was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bhaveshsingh, Aug 26, 2018.

1. CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

someday's before i was using my pc, it suddenly shown a blue screen for recover pc!! after that pc restarted again but start menu and another apps was not working!! i'm unable to open settings, musics, and all another windows apps even start menu too!!

i tried to find out solutions online!! they suggest me to do "sfc /scannow"

but this didn't work!!

then i did windows update but this problem is still there!

please help me to repair my windows!!

:)

bhaveshsingh, Aug 26, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Aug 26, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Jetster Win User

CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

Jetster, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10

1. CAN'T OPEN ANY WINDOWS APPS AND START MENU IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CAN'T OPEN APPS

2. Can't write in any windows app or windows menu.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't write in any windows app or windows menu.: I have this problem for several weeks. I found it when I was in settings, and I tried to search for something and the search thing didn't work. I tried to search in microsoft store and the search bar didn't work too. I tried to fix it using troubleshooting from windows, it...
  3. Can't open start menu in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't open start menu in windows 10: After upgrading to windows 10, I can't open start menu everything else is working superfine, but the start menu doesn't work even if pressing the Windows button on keyboard or start button on the Windows taskbar...
  4. Can't open/repair any Windows 10 apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't open/repair any Windows 10 apps: So I want to get something from the Microsoft Store website. I click the Install/Play button. "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action." I'm at a loss here. WSreset.exe just tells me; "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches Windows cannot access...
  5. Can't open any apps and files in Windows 10

Can't open any apps and files in Windows 10: I can't open any games, apps, images, and files due to the missing .dll files (eg. VCRUNTIME140.dll, MSVCR110.dll). At first, I tried to re-register VCRuntime140.dll. I went to the Command Prompt and selected "run as administrator". However, after I clicked on "run as...
  6. Can't open Start Menu, Settings or any other Windows Apps.... File System Error....Helppppppp

Can't open Start Menu, Settings or any other Windows Apps.... File System Error....Helppppppp: After the recent update to 17134.228 icant open my start menu, settings....and when i try to launch settings from Run, i get system error -2147219200 ...... plz help...... I had recently deleted a Linux distro from my laptop .... I had also tried to theme my Windows...
  7. Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10: How to: Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10 How to Keep Start Menu Open when Opening Apps in Windows 10 The pinned apps (tiles) on the Start screen. This tutorial will show you how to keep the Start menu open when opening multiple apps from the Start...
  8. Windows 10 Can't open start menu or settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Can't open start menu or settings: So last week my computer updated to Windows 10, and ever since then I've been unable to open the start menu or open settings. When ever I click on the start menu button in the bottom corner it's process for a couple of seconds and then nothing will happen. The shortcut for...
  9. Can't open start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't open start menu: I can't open my start menu and when I try to open some stuff. It happened a week ago when I was away from pc *Mad Screen capture - 4d26d594ea04bc174b8336a6835b92d8 - Gyazo P.s when my mouse is over the win button i am pressing. 20768
  10. Windows 10 Home. Can't open start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home. Can't open start menu: Brand new windows, brand new problems. Hello, today i upgraded to Windows 10 Home, from windwos 7 home premium. And now i can't open start menu... Also there is no windows update? Is there windows update in windows 10 or is my issue again? I tried sfc /scannow and something...