Windows 10: Can't open anything windows related.

Discus and support Can't open anything windows related. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can't really do anything on my pc. My search bar doesn't work, the control panel just goes blank or loads forever, I can't download anything anymore on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Janne Allden, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Can't open anything windows related.

Can't really do anything on my pc. My search bar doesn't work, the control panel just goes blank or loads forever, I can't download anything anymore on microsoft edge or google chrome. I don't know how to fix anything been like this for quite some time now. I don't remember when it started exactly. I'm not sure how else to describe it so please help and if you need more information then I'll try and give it to you.

:)

Janne Allden, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Can't open anything windows related.

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't open anything windows related. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Can't open anything windows related.

1. Can't open anything windows related. - Similar Threads - Can't open anything

2. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game bar, etcI've been playing Java through the old launcher but when I try to play bedrock with my console friends, I can't.Does...
  3. Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use anything Xbox related on Windows: I'm using Windows 10, and for a while I have not been able to use ANY Xbox service like the new Minecraft launcher, Windows 10 Minecraft, Xbox game bar, etcI've been playing Java through the old launcher but when I try to play bedrock with my console friends, I can't.Does...
  4. Can't open / uninstall anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open / uninstall anything: So I'm having this issue with windows 10 where it won't let open any apps or do anything. I've tried other threads but my issue seems different from the others as I can't even open task manager or anything in my task bar.I can't even do a scan. I haven't done anything sketchy...
  5. Can't open the "Network & Internet" settings It anything internet related settings.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't open the "Network & Internet" settings It anything internet related settings.: The second time this happens, the internet disconects (works fine on all the other devices) by itself with the message "DNS_PROBE_STARTED" and after a while "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET". If I try to go to the Network & Internet settings, as soon as I click on it, the...
  6. Can't open anything related to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open anything related to google: Until few days ago I could open google related sites such as gmail, search , etc but now whenever i try to open it, it gives me "Your connection is not private" error i also tried it on other browsers such as microsoft edge and google chrome but it gave the same issue is...
  7. Can't upload anything with the "Open".

Can't upload anything with the "Open".: When I try to upload anything. On Discord, for example, when I try to upload something, an image, video etc, the "Open" crashes immediately. By the way, I know next to nothing about computers Device: - Intel Core i5-4210U 1.7GHz - Intel Graphics HD 4400 -4GB of RAM Yeah...
  8. can't open anything in windows 10

can't open anything in windows 10: There is no desktop icon i can open any app but nothing will show up while its under the task bar. if i[IMG]open task manager it become black screen with cursor...
  9. Can’t type into anything Windows related

Can’t type into anything Windows related: So like 7 months ago I couldn’t type into Windows search bar so I looked up a tutorial and it said to run ctfmon in system 32 I did that and it fixed it but every time I turned off my pc I had to do it again and eventually I did it and it didn’t fix it and then I wasn’t able...
  10. Anything related to google

Anything related to google: Hi, I resetted my windows 10 a couple of days ago and now I'm having trouble to access anything related to google. I can access google itself (google.com), but can't open the chrome page to download it, recaptcha prompts are not visible and using google as my browser search...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant open anything windows related