Windows 10: Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

Discus and support Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Respected madam/sir My Realtek audio console app is not opening and when I clicked on that it shows that Can't open app ,Check the Windows Store for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Toshaan, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Toshaan Win User

Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

Respected madam/sir
    My Realtek audio console app is not opening and when I clicked on that it shows that Can't open app ,Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console. I also reinstalled it in Microsoft store but still it is not opening . Please advise how can I access Realtek audio console.
    I hope that you will definitely help me.
    Thank you
    toshaan

:)

Toshaan, Feb 2, 2021

2. RealTek Audio Console is Blank

Hai ....

I own a Dell G3 3590 with Windows 10 Home Edition in it , my Realtek Audio Console appears blank when I open it but still my audio output works fine, and also i can't find Realtek audio manager in Control Panel, I tried updating Realtek driver in Device
    Manager and also tried Re-installing Realtek Audio Console App from Microsoft Store but no hope still the Realtek Audio Console Main Screen is Blank . Please help me with a solution. Thanks in advance

SJefferson, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Realtek Audio Console not working upon pop up selection

Hi Hosea and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

I would suggest you refer to the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1. Uninstall Realtek Audio Console.

1. Press the Start Menu and type in Settings and press enter.

2. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

3. Scroll down and search for Realtek Audio Console and uninstall.

Step 2. Download & install the Realtek Audio Console.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/realtek-audio...

Step 3. Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in

1. Open Realtek Audio Console.

2. Navigate to 'Device advanced settings'.

3. Toggle on 'Enable Jack detection when device is plugged in'.

4. Restart your computer, and when it boots up, check to see whether or not the problem has been resolved.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. M., Feb 2, 2021
  4. Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

Realtek Audio Console not opening.

Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service."

TuhinSinha, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

1. Can't open app . Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console. - Similar Threads - Can't open app

2. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  3. "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." Issue...: I recently switched to Windows 11 and everything was working relatively fine until recently. Now every time I plug a device into my lap top I get a notification that says "This App Can't Open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." This has caused...
  4. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  5. This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.

This App Cannot Open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify.: So i was playing on my Cyborg A13VE, and i was gonna open the spotify app, tell me this app cant open, Check the Store for more info about Spotify. , i already tried some past solution but it couldnt work including restart the computer....
  6. Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...: Hello. I'm a Windows 11 and Windows 10 user. Right after I plug my earphone in my laptop computer, Windows 11 immediately displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." but I can still normally hear sounds & music. I tried updating...
  7. Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...

Windows 11 displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio...: Hello. I'm a Windows 11 and Windows 10 user. Right after I plug my earphone in my laptop computer, Windows 11 immediately displays "This app can't open. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console." but I can still normally hear sounds & music. I tried updating...
  8. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  9. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about: This app can't open. Check the windows Store for more info about alienware command center. Hello, I have a dell g15. Windows 10. Today, recently, only a few hours ago I have encountered a problem. While playing a video-game, I stumbled upon a blue notification in the middle...
  10. This app can't open Check the windows Store for more info about

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Check the Windows Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.

2. Check the Store for more info about Realtek Audio Console.